Anybody see the new remodeled Poly rooms yet?

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
Our plan right now is to hang out at the resort pool for a bit after we check in and then head to Epcot. So all 3 (BWV, BC and Poly) would be convenient. BWV and BC for walking to IG and then Poly for taking the monorail. I was leaning towards the BC when my sister made a good point: we have never stayed at the Poly so we don't know if it would be worth $400+ a night and our trips are usually 5-7 nights and we don't like the thought of trying it for a couple nights and then switching to a cheaper resort midweek. So she said this would be the perfect chance to try it out for the one night to see if we like it. She makes a valid point sometimes lol plus we REALLY want to stay at the Poly. BC is so much like New Englabd seaside resorts that we see all the time... Decisions, decisions...

Sorry @fractal for hijacking your thread! :)

Do it D! As my son has taken to saying every time I ask his opinion on things "YOLO"!!

PolynesianPrincess

Do it D! As my son has taken to saying every time I ask his opinion on things "YOLO"!!

We did it! We booked a lagoon view room for the night before the cruise! Not sure how but we managed to upgrade to a lagoon view room for $7 more than we were paying for a standard view and that was with a 20% discount. Woot woot! I am so excited and cant wait to see @fractal 's review of the resort when he gets back!!

fractal

Original Poster
Gettin pumped yet!??

Love the Poly!
I always dreamed about staying there and my expectations were outrageous, not to mention all the hyping I did to my family
leading up to our stay - Totally lived up to every expectation and all the hype!
Great resort.
Love what they did with the refurb. Nice changes, subtle in most respects and unmistakably "the Poly"!

Enjoy!

I'm definitely getting "hyped" (as my kids say)! And yes, they also say YOLO. :D

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
We did it! We booked a lagoon view room for the night before the cruise! Not sure how but we managed to upgrade to a lagoon view room for $7 more than we were paying for a standard view and that was with a 20% discount. Woot woot! I am so excited and cant wait to see @fractal 's review of the resort when he gets back!!

Yeah ^5 (that's a virtual high five ;) )!

captainkidd

Not too crazy about the color of the walls, the coach, or the bathrooms. The double sinks are nice since not all the buildings had them before, but it looks too "Contemporary Like". I never found the remodel before to be too dark. I found it fit the theme perfectly.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom