Anybody get a 35% raise last year?

BrerJon

Well that explains all those recent puff pieces in business magazines about what an amazing CEO he is, obviously they were buttering people up for the release of that news.

NelsonRD

Does it really matter? Seriously? Does it affect your park experience? Does it affect you?

When Alan Mulally from Ford took a $1 a year paycheck, it didn't affect the price of the cars.
No matter what Iger makes, you are still going to pay what you pay at the parks.

CEOs make big money, in other news, the sun rose today.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
image.jpg

mousehockey37

If you read closer, his salary of 2.5 million didn't change. It's all the other things, the bonuses and stock that got him the 35% raise.

As @NelsonRD stated up the page, there are several CEO's that have a salary of $1 for the year and this is simply because they are compensated with bonuses and stock that they (for all intensive purposes) don't need a "salary" position.

mousehockey37

Unfortunately, unless we return to the barter system, try paying your bills or going to WDW without the paper with dead presidents on it to back you up.

Well, Electronic Fund Transfer is just numbers on a screen that go up and down. What is this paper with dead presidents you speak of? ;)

GrammieBee

What is a raise? I haven't had a raise in my pension in the last twelve years. In fact, with increasing costs of health insurance, I'm now getting less each year.
CEO's get what they get whether WE think they were successful or not. If they are not successful they get fired and still make out like bandits. They move in a different universe than the average Joe. It is the way things are, so deal with it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom