Any word of another 7/4 deal for early 2010?

Seabiscuit

Hello, I usually just lurk, but this is my first post here.

We were reminded this past week of the anniversary of the Financial meltdown of last year. After about 2 months of freefall, WDW announced the 7-for-4 deal around 11/4/08 or so.

Obviously we aren't in economic freefall anymore, but things haven't really recovered. Is there anyone out there who really has an ear to the news if there's a possibility that WDW could possibly revive this deal (or something very similar) this fall?

(Thanks in advance)

DisneyJoe

When they last did these promotions (2003-2004), they first did a 7 for 4 deal, then the next year they did a 7 for 5 deal.

So if things are on the mend, you may see something like that - or they may go back to giving you the park hopper and water parks fun and more options for free...

Time will tell.

Upvote 0

Atomicmickey

I was told by my travel agent that Free Dining "is" the 7 for 4 deal, currently....it's sorta a replacement for that. For now. No word
on when/if it will come back, but if the economy improves, the deals sure
won't!

Upvote 0

DisneyJoe

The 7 for 4 deal was for travel dates of January thru June in 2009....I believe Seabiscuit was asking about those dates in 2010.

Free Dining is traditionally August-September, with sometimes occasional extension into October-December.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom