Any Trip Reports

MKCustodial

Original Poster
Has anybody been to US lately? This whole talk about no more Kong, Jimmy Neutron instead of Hanna-Barbera and Shrek 3D is kinda making me itchy... I know it's too early for anything official, but maybe SOMEBODY (Rob???) heard anything more or less concrete on the subject? And while we're at it, also about the whole Beetlejuice/Ghostbusters new show? :confused:

HMGhost13

wait...what new GB show? is it some kinda rock show, street show, attraction show? any clues? big GB fan here (stupid twister)

pheneix

>>>I know it's too early for anything official, but maybe SOMEBODY (Rob???) heard anything more or less concrete on the subject?<<<

Shrek 4D (replaces Hitchcock) and Jimmy Neutron (replaces Hanna Barbara) have been officially announced. Both are scheduled to be open by Mid-May 2003. At least, that's how it looks now.

As for Kong, well, who knows. I've been told that to be safe to get my last rides in by Labor Day, but they might decide to build the show building on one of the vacant lots they have at the back of the park.

Yes, a new Beetlejuice vs. Ghostbusters has debuted. I never got to see it a couple of weeks ago unfortunately. In addition, the Graveyard Revue was closed down to make way for the immensely popular version of the show from Universal Japan.

woofboy111

I always missed the new ghostbusters/beetlejuice show but on the map it said something like beetlejuice trys to make the ghostbusters into a boy band.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom