Any tips for seeing Elsa & Anna?

ToInfinityAndBeyond

Littlefinger.gif
giphy.gif

iYazmo

Original Poster
Tinkerbell-Is-Mad-At-You-In-Peter-Pan-Gif.gif

But seriously... Grown people. Like. Full-grown adults.

My general feeling is that fur characters are awesome for kids but creepy for adults. Face characters are creepy always.

I personally rarely do meet and greets but I will if there is a kid in the group. I just prefer the air-conditioned queues just as much as the next person.

wendysue

My family and I haven't been back to WDW since the Elsa & Anna M&G was introduced. I've read the stories about the insane wait times so I was wondering if there are any tips for this M&G? Should we try to get a breakfast reservation and sneak over before the park opens, etc. Is it actually worth it to wait 4 hours for this M&G? Last time we went, we were stuck waiting 3 hours for Tinker Bell but it was definitely worth the wait.

Thanks in advance!

Buy the movie??:rolleyes:

jloucks

Fast pass... worked great for us. Good thing we used it because the line was stupendous the entire time we were there.

bethymouse

The movie has a great message: "Love is putting someone elses needs over your own". Olaf.
I would only stand in line to meet n greet them with a fast pass, but it would be with my kids ( 10 year old boys believe it or not)!

CheshireCat12

This is where I make my bi-monthly observation that the idea that there are people waiting for hours to meet a college kid in a costume....boggles my mind. Seriously.

Ok...done. Carry on....
Yes, it does feel like that...but we tried to make light of it -go with the silliness of it, and joke around. Our FP+ was late, around 10:00 PM.

thomas998

My family and I haven't been back to WDW since the Elsa & Anna M&G was introduced. I've read the stories about the insane wait times so I was wondering if there are any tips for this M&G? Should we try to get a breakfast reservation and sneak over before the park opens, etc. Is it actually worth it to wait 4 hours for this M&G? Last time we went, we were stuck waiting 3 hours for Tinker Bell but it was definitely worth the wait.

Thanks in advance!

How old are your kids? Because they are the determining factor in bothering to do the meet and greet... We did it one time when it was new and had no fastpass because my daughters just had to see them... We waited about 3.5 hours and when we did get there we found that only one of the sister was their because the other one got sick or didn't show up who know why exactly... But the whole waiting in line did have one great impact on all future things at Disney... My kids were so annoyed with the long wait that they will now ask how long lines are and if they are more than 45 minutes will actually beg me not to make them wait because nothing is worth an hour of waiting... So if you could get that same benefit from your kids waiting in line then I would recommend it... But as a meet and greet it really isn't worth more than 30 minutes of waiting anymore than that and I would suggest you skip it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom