1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Any suggestions on Boardwalk Studio Rooms?

Discussion in 'Disney Vacation Club' started by dizneydreamer27, Apr 17, 2012.

1. dizneydreamer27

dizneydreamer27 New Member

We are leaving for Disney in 17 days for a 9 day stay. We have only been vacation club members for 2 years and this is our 2nd trip. Our home resort is Animal Kingdom Lodge which we love and stayed at last year, but wanted to try something different just because we can. We are staying at a Deluxe Studio at the Boardwalk. Any thoughts on what I should request when I do my online check in? Any particular floor or view that is better? We can have garden or pool view. Thanks for any help or suggestions.
  2. gardenia

gardenia Active Member

I always request a room away from the main pool because of the "pool party" noise. Upper floor usually has a better view than lower IMO.
  3. C.FERNIE

C.FERNIE Well-Known Member

Any requests might not be met but id go for not checking in online and waiting to check in at the resort, they have a bit more control over moving rooms and requests, we always ask for a balcony view over the boardwalk, make sure it isnt a balcony that is a wall though get one with the kind of fence! thats our ideal room! :wave:
  4. dizneydreamer27

dizneydreamer27 New Member

Thanks for the tips! 2 more weeks! Can't wait! :)
  5. worldfanatic

worldfanatic Well-Known Member

Being an owner at Boardwalk, we always opt for either a Boardwalk View (for it's awesomeness!) or the Standard View (to save points).

But I've always thought that if I had to get a pool/garden view, I'd request a high floor by the quiet pool.
    It would give you a peaceful location with a likely good view of the river and/or the Swan Resort.
    Plus it's a short trip down to the jacuzzi at the quiet pool, which is vastly superior (for it's smaller crowds and surrounding foilage) than the jacuzzi at the main pool.