Any suggestions for All Star Movies?

Minnie1986

Original Poster
Hi everyone!

You all were so helpful with tips/suggestions when I stayed at Pop Century last year (thanks again, btw)!, I thought I'd ask the same of those that have stayed at All Star Movies. Any room requests I should make, tips, etc? Thanks!!

belledream

Love all the themes in Movies! We were in the Mighty Ducks section which we enjoyed because we could literally walk to the Music bus stop in the same amount of time it took us to walk to our own! So it was nice having 2 options, especially coming home.

Definitely check out the Toy Story section - so interactive and immersive! It's an All Star, so requests will probably be heavily based on what theme you prefer, as landscaping isn't that amazing or varied. :p Bottom/top floors/close to transportation are all factors to think about as well!

MickeyMomV

We were there a couple of years ago and did the preferred rooms. We wanted to be closer to the main building. Since then we have stayed at Music and Sports. We did not do preferred at Music and the walk back at 1 am seemed to last forever!! I think of the 3, Movies was our favorite.

mf1972

if you want to be closer to the food court, gift shop, & front desk, i'd book a preferred room.
for a value resort, it's cute. we've stayed there many times. hope you have a good time.

Captain Barbossa

Hi everyone!

You all were so helpful with tips/suggestions when I stayed at Pop Century last year (thanks again, btw)!, I thought I'd ask the same of those that have stayed at All Star Movies. Any room requests I should make, tips, etc? Thanks!!
We've stayed there 4 times. Twice in 101 Dalmatians and twice in Fantasia. Never have had a problem. Great pool too. I guess the only suggestion/tip I could give you is to make sure you allow enough time to get to MK (seeing how it's the farthest park from the resort).

mf1972

we stayed in the toy story section once, & liked it. only negative i had was our room was either near a loading zone or something. trucks would wake me up early every morning between 5-6.
don't remember the buildings number location, but i'd try to stay on the other side of it if possible.

mf1972

the buses wasn't that bad on our last trip. we might've waited 10-15 minutes for a bus at most. they have a board hanging on a wall posting how long before the next bus shows up for each destination. i did always notice more buses showing up frequently for the MK bus stop since it's the most popular park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom