Any success stories with the wait list?

Ralphlaw

Maybe it's both. ;)

Blessed, I think. Just got back from 4 days at Disneyland Paris, a 3 day Adventure by Disney in Barcelona, and a 12 night Med cruise on the Magic. I don't want to go back to the office this morning, but blessings, I believe, come to those who work hard. Fabulous trip--now, to pay for it.

By the way, my waitlist came through for this Christmas. 9 nights at the Boardwalk from December 23rd through the night of December 31st, standard view, 1 bedroom villa. Blessed? Lucky? Who knows? All I know is we're close to Epcot and Studios, my points are comparatively cheap, and I won't have to move mid-trip. YAY!

Last edited:

BCVTalsJam

My parents own at BWV and my wife and I owna t BCV. Janaury 2015 we wanted to all stay at VWL and had to all go on waiting list for a day in the beginning and the end. Within a week an a half of being on it we both go the whole trip booked to VWL! Second or third time this has worked out for us. But we are usually only looking for a couple days not the whole trip.

BCVTalsJam

Yes we are going from October 11-20 at BCV and always go around that time every year to BCV...it books up right at the 11 month window and doesn't budge much because of Food and Wine. I have had some success in the past adding on a day or two but we always have to book on the exact 11month window for this trip since it's very difficult to get in.good luck!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom