Any scenes with a hanging in rides at Magic Kingdom?

lazyboy97o

Only in Haunted Mansion, but that's if you choose to look up when the Ghost Host says that "There's always my way."
Just Haunted Mansion, and just in that one split second of light flash. If you aren't looking up you don't even see it. I know I went a number of times in the early years before I ever knew it existed. Never knew I was supposed to look up. Even when I did see it the first time, it happened so fast that I wasn't sure what I saw.
That's not the only scene. The Ghost Host portrait shows him with the noose around his neck in the Corridor of Doors.

Goofyernmost

That's not the only scene. The Ghost Host portrait shows him with the noose around his neck in the Corridor of Doors.
A noose around the neck in a cartoonish scene is not the same as a hanging with a huge buildup and loud screaming, It really depends on whatever issue an individual has with something like that. However, for an actual frightening hanging scene... that is it. Yes, there are other depictions of suggested hangings, but, certainly none as graphic as that one. The rest are just funny, not traumatic. (If even the cartoon ones are something that an individual cannot deal with, then maybe the warning about the one scary one, would be sufficient to make them decide that HM is not for them.) The whole attraction is about death after all!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom