Any promotions from Christmas to NYE?

jaygatsby

We're going to be there from December 28 to January 4. I noticed that currently they have a holiday promotion for hotels until December 24. What are the chances of them announcing a promotion for the week after? I realize it's unlikely that they would be enticing even MORE people to be there during the busiest time of year. However, I was thinking about switching resorts and was wondering if I should wait in case a promotion comes out. Have they ever done one during this time before?

Tuvalu

Premium Member
It is highly unlikely there will be any discounts announced for Dec 25-31 2017. Disney has not offered any in the past because that is the most popular week of the year to visit and therefore room discounts are not needed to entice guests to visit. You may not even have any luck switching resorts even paying rack rate.

Historically the next round of discounts will begin in January 2018. This year January 1 was the start date; in other years it has been the 4th or 5th. The offer should be posted soon. If you are willing to do a split-stay you may be able to save some money on the January dates of your trip.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom