Any pics of the crowds?

cslafferty

Original Poster
As I sit looking out the window at our Michigan snow and reading about the long wait times, I'm curious what it looks like on Main Street. So anyone in the World right now, I would love to live vicariously through your pics! Thanks, and have a Happy New Year everyone!

ImagineerDude

Ditto! Indiana is also a bit cold and white. Pics would be wonderful!
Yes, yes it is! Although I love in southern Indiana and we didn't get near as much snow as Indy or further north. But it sure is cold! And I hate the cold!

Orlando Parks News has some pics, but I'm on the iPhone app right now so I can't check it to see if they were from previously this week or past years. :)

donaldtoo

We don't get much of that either up here in Central Texas, but (in best ol' geezer voice) we did get 3 snows back in '85 that really jacked things up around here. :)
And yes, pics please...but no fair posting ones of it snowing on Main Street during MVMCP...! ;)

PUSH

It's freezing here in Wisconsin! Hate it. We're supposed to have 2-4 inches of snow later this week after to 10-14 we had late last week.

Crowd pics would be nice. :)

rufio

I'll get some today at DHS. I looked back thru all my pics and apparently I purposely photograph around the crowds.

rufio

JE0nK.jpg

disneypearl

I am in Michigan where I am dreaming of my WDW vacation starting in just 6 short days. The day I leave it is supposed to be a high of 19 but thankfully no snow that day to cause me to worry about my flight. This is the first New Years in a handful of years that I will not be there. It's strange but I am kind of missing being in the crowd but am way more excited to get there during a more peaceful time.

Fantasmic

Oh hells no, that's the one area of MGM that's always SO quiet!

Oh, if we're talking weather, it's currently freakishly warm here in the UK, 54f at the moment, bearing in mind it's 00:34 here.... It was uncannily warm today...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom