Any official announcements for Christmas time yet?

matt clark

Original Poster
I believe they are moving away from the Macy's theme.
Proabably nothing official until Halloween Horror Nights is off the ground and running right?

AndrewsJ

I think Dollywood (Herschend Family Entertainment) has the Rudolph characters for at least one more year. The deal may have been done before Dreamworks' acquisition of Classic Media. I would love to see those characters come to Universal next year.

danpam1024

Well, now Universal has Rudolph, Frosty, and The Grinch. All they need is Snoopy and A Christmas Story to wrap up the nostalgic Christmas Event.
Don't forget ELF! They could do the North Pole near HRRR, 7 levels of the candy cane forest, through the swirly, twirly gumdrops, and have the Lincoln tunnel leading into the NY area :)

matt clark

Original Poster
i dont know about ALL... but i stayed at portofino and the LARGE christmas tree was in the courtyard and there were decorations in the lobby as well in November last year.
its not overdone for christmas though, because they dont want to overtake the theme IMO

i dont know about ALL... but i stayed at portofino and the LARGE christmas tree was in the courtyard and there were decorations in the lobby as well in November last year.
its not overdone for christmas though, because they dont want to overtake the theme IMO

That's great to know, thanks! I heard nothing starts till December so that makes me happy!!

Last edited:

danpam1024

We were at RPR for NYE, that tree was GONE Jan 2! GONE. Like it never happened. Kudos to the staff, it takes me all day to take the tree down LOL!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom