Any HR Workers here? I need help with a school project.

tortilladub

Original Poster
For a group project, I'm doing a job analysis for an HR worker at WDW. One of our group members is interning, so we thought we'd be able to get solid information. That hasn't really been the case. What I'm wanting to know is how the onboarding process takes place and how long it goes, and the everyday tasks an HR worker might have. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

DisneyFans4Life

I work in HR and onboard for a large staffing company, but not for WDW. If it needs to be specific to WDW, I can't help...but if you need any general info, feel free to message me!

JohnByers

I have an inclination that any HR person at WDW would be very hesitant to respond on the board but may be willing to PM you

Domosuke

Why would your friend give you insider secrets that he/she was signed not to talk about, and risk their internship? lol.

What I would do is probably not do it with Disney, but with a more incognito company and have what they call an Informal Interview. To where you interview those in that position and learn what their duties are like and how operations and things of that sort go.

So call up a large company and as to speak with a HR worker or someone in charge

For example at one point, and hell I might still pursue it, I wanted to go into Social work and being a Parole officer, so I did lots of informal interviews with people in those positions. I went to the Los Angeles county Department of Mental Health, and the Los Angeles county department of Family services, and I did about a handful of informal interviews to where I was given insider information and the lowdown on how the company operates and how one is able to achieve this job.

I mean you can try to contact Disney with this, but I think it's' best you try a different company.

Then you can explain to your instructor or whatever, that you weren't able to get Disney, but was able to get information from someone in a different company because I'm sure it's all pretty much the same.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom