Any great apartments around the Disney Area?

indycarfan7

Original Poster
My girlfriend and I are looking at apartments around the Disney Area to live at. Any info on apartments that are a good choice?

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Check out the Windsor Hills resort. It's very close to the "main gate" from Rte. 192, and there's plenty of available condos and townhomes. We've stayed there four times over the past three years and never had a bad experience.....

Gregger

Check out the Windsor Hills resort. It's very close to the "main gate" from Rte. 192, and there's plenty of available condos and townhomes. We've stayed there four times over the past three years and never had a bad experience.....

Ditto that...we stayed there twice and love it and the pool has a tube slide!!!:sohappy:

raven

ImaYoyo

What are you looking for and what's your budget? By yourself or with others? Roommates or family? How many bedrooms?

indycarfan7

Original Poster
We are looking for a one bedroom apartment. Maybe around $400-$500 a month. Close to Walt Disney World. It's just my girlfriend and I. We are doing the Disney College Program starting in January and instead of living separately in the housing area of the Program, we are looking for an apartment.

We are looking for a one bedroom apartment. Maybe around $400-$500 a month. Close to Walt Disney World. It's just my girlfriend and I. We are doing the Disney College Program starting in January and instead of living separately in the housing area of the Program, we are looking for an apartment.

Unfortunately this is going to be a very difficult search for you with that price range, at least if you want to be in a safe area. My sister just moved from Orlando last week, and has been CM for the past two years.

The best she was able to find were the Winter Woods apartments in Winter Gardens. Here is the website:

http://www.epmapartments.com/apartmentsearch.aspx?state=Florida&building=7451

**My major words of advice are to stay away from the MetroWest Area! This part of town looks ok at first glance, but it is actually a VERY bad area.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom