any good sports bar at wdw

JohnD

Not really "sports bars". Just bars (which suit the theme) that may have monitors in them. If you want a sports bar, try ESPN SportsZone in the Boardwalk area.

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
As mentioned ESPN Club. Also Splitsville at Disney Springs. Almost Disney - Buffalo Wild Wings at The Crossings and AleHouse on Palm Parkway which are literally two minutes outside the Disney property entrance on 535.

Horizons1

As mentioned ESPN Club. Also Splitsville at Disney Springs. Almost Disney - Buffalo Wild Wings at The Crossings and AleHouse on Palm Parkway which are literally two minutes outside the Disney property entrance on 535.

Some place called Twin Peaks is about to open. It's next to Ale House. It looks like a sports bar.

Check out some of the new places at Disney Springs. The Boathouse has two nice bars with tvs.

Last edited:

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
The Tambu lounge at the Polynesian (located next to 'Ohana) has a large tv in the corner that usually has sports on. They serve food from 'Ohana. I wouldn't classify it as a sports bar, nor would I go out of my way to go there just to watch a game (it can get noisy with patrons waiting for their 'Ohana table), but if you are staying there it would be okay.

For a more sports bar try the ESPN at the Boardwalk, there are even tv's in the bathroom.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom