1. The new WDWMAGIC app for iPhone and iPad is now available on the App Store.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Any Good Hollywood Studios Quick Service Options?

Discussion in 'WDW Restaurants and Dining' started by Emilylovesdisney, Apr 14, 2017.

1. DanStat

DanStat Well-Known Member

I got so sick at Backlot Express last time that I was out for our entire trip and had to visit Urgent Care in Orlando. The only QS I'll eat in DHS is PizzeRizzo. And a carrot cake cookie.

2. disneygeek90

disneygeek90 Well-Known Member

Now there's Pizze Rizzo, which as far as I know the food is virtually the same, just with a different themed seating area.

Captain Barbossa likes this.
  3. Diesel Dan

Diesel Dan New Member

We were there 2 months ago, ABC Commissary had an excellent Chicken & Rib option that was as good as the BBQ at Flame Tree in AK. The Burgers at the Backlot are really good.

4. Emilylovesdisney

Emilylovesdisney New Member Original Poster

We always ate at pizza planet on our trips too. Considering trying the new place that took its spot, but my fiance eats a lot and the pizza is small.

5. Captain Barbossa

Captain Barbossa Well-Known Member

Yeah they were working on that when I went last year.

6. Weather_Lady

Weather_Lady Well-Known Member

We always find HS to be the toughest place for decent CS. That being said, we've enjoyed burgers at Backlot Express and the pizza and antipasto tossed salad at PizzeRizzo. (The pizzas were the same reheated-from-frozen fare Pizza Planet used to serve -- nothing to write home about, but not terrible either, although we're not very picky when it comes to pizza.)

7. Kingoglow

Kingoglow Well-Known Member

We always end up eating at ABC commissary and we hate it every time.
    For some reason we are always right next to it around lunch time (probably the fault of our Fastpass plan). Long lines, very mediocre food.

8. Emilylovesdisney

Emilylovesdisney New Member Original Poster

Starting to think we might just take a mid-day break and go back to the hotel for lunch before returning for the afternoon and dinner at Sci-Fi. I've been hearing that HS is more of a half day park right now anyways.