Antilles Enchanted Islands Pictures of Rides

Mikejakester

Original Poster
In this present moment Antilles Enchanted Islands is a made up amusment park divided into seccions or pavilions as some of the great Antille islands. Some of this Pavilions, Will be Jamaica, Dominican Republic a combination of the lesser antilles and Puerto Rico.

Jamaica
We start off with Jamaica which introduces it’s native culture, steel drum bands playing during the day, restaurants serving typical meals from fast foods to 5 star restaurants, also gift shops, selling Jamaica's cultural style clothing, souvenirs and the famous Rasta Jamaican hats. In this island you will experience one of the extreme Rides of the park inspired by the Famous movie "Cool Runnings" in which you get in a Bobsled type car and instead of ice and steering blades underneath the sled you’ll be on a bobsled with wheels sloping down a slide design to look like that of a bobsled track for the ultimate Bobsled experience.

Dominican Republic
Centered on a court yard with music in which the irresistible beat of merengue is played in a festive traditional way in which every night couples old and young could spent a night of fun in the dance floor dancing to the merengue beat next to the sparkling waters of the man made Caribbean Lake, while enjoying the cultural food and souvenirs from surrounding restaurants and stores. But if your not much of a dancer you can come ride "El Orangutan" which is a small Steel mini Coaster design so that the little ones can ride but yet trilling enough for those not so little ones, but if adrenaline is not what your looking for you can sit and relax at the port court yard which has a view out into a lake and maybe play a friendly match of dominos in our already set tables.
Lesser Antilles enchanted Islands
This is your very first water park inside a theme park. In here you can experience rides such as the Rollercoaster Slide like the one in a water park north of San Antonio Texas which is the first water slide with multiple hills and drops. Swim with the sharks, see dolphin shows and interact with them, check out the coral reef and it’s Aquariums with it’s beautiful reefs and manatees preserve area. Ride a artificially made wave that can be altered from 4 (beginners) to 8 feet (advance surfers), spend a day with your children at palominitos Harbor or head out our private beach which has excess thru the Lesser Antilles pavilion and try our many water sports (paragliding, kayaks, Jets skis and more) or just relax in our beautiful sparkling water beach.
Puerto Rico
The size and the beauty says it all. With a replica of "El San Felipe Del Morro Port" inside lies a huge 3d theater in which guess get to see and interactive 3d show of the Spanish American war and the many battles that accrued in "El Morro".
To refresh a little on those hot humid days go and ride "La Cascada Del Yunque" (the yunque cascades) which is a boat ride that will take you to a rain forest theme river base on the Rainforest El Yunque, but beware the unexpected Rain Storms and sudden drops, just when you think your save, you fall down the cascades on a 130 foot drop to the calm waters below. A sure soaker for the whole family.
Now for those extreme seekers take a look at "The Hurricane" The largest, fastest and tallest Inverted Rollecoaster in South America, take a peek at videos and images of some of the most devastating hurricanes that have affected the island while you wait in line for this awesome triller.
Now for those who go at a slower pace, go thru a walk on "El Viejo San Juan and Paseo La Princesa" A replica of Puerto Ricos own Viejo San Juan. Ride Carnival rides, experience the typical foods of Puerto Rico, walk around the lake and watch the nightly performances by local artist.

Transportation
There will be added as a port of entry cruiseship miniatures that will transport you to any of the 4 caribean islands.

Morro Battle Expectacular
At the end of an exiting day in Antilles Enchanted island gather around the lake with your family as the Replica of "El San Felipe Del Morro" Lights up for it’s nightly fire expectacular "The Spanish American War" in a replica of the battles of el Morro with pyrotechnics pirate boats canons lasers and the amazing finale of the Fire work show"

Then to finish the night don’t drive back home but stay in the Twins Antilles Hotel, were you’ll keep feeling the tropical hospiality of the caribean and leaning more about our nebehooding islands.

A Perfect get away for the extreme sekeer or just the Relaxing family and educational vacation to the caribean. All in one packege.

Designs

Mikejakester

Original Poster
Las cascadas Del yunque
"The Yunque Cascades"

Attachments

• yunque cascades.gif
    yunque cascades.gif
    88.8 KB · Views: 165

Mikejakester

Original Poster
Rides per Island

Jamaica
-Cool Runnings(bobsled rollercoaster)
- Ferrys Wheel
-The Jamaican Hat(Enterprise)
-Zanca's Bomper Cars (bomber Cars)
-Port antonio(Food and Suvenier stores, Steel band Show)
-Flight thru Jamaica(Stand up Rollercoaster)

Puerto Rico
-The Hurricane (Inverted Rollecaster)
-The Spanish American War( 3D movie Theather)
-La Cascadas del Yunque, "Yunque Cascades" (River Ride)
-El Paseo De La Princesa "Prices Walk" (Carnival Rides & Games, Entertaiment, Food Stores)
-El Barco Del Pirata (Inverting Pirate ship)
-The Battle Of El Morro (NightTime Stunt Laser and Firework Show)

Republica Dominicana (Dominican Republic)
-Orangutan(Steel Mini Coaster)
-Orangutan JR (steel Mini Coaster)
-Caballos de Carreras(Carrusel)
-Montaña Caida"Fallen Mountain" (Woah Belly)
-Meneaito "shaking and Dancing" (Gravitor)
-Port Of Santo Domingo (Stage Show, Live Music, food, Stores, Dominos)

Mikejakester

Original Poster
Feed Back

You guys can tell me what you think of this park, It has nothing to do with Disney, but it's just an Idea for a Caribbean feel Theme Park. I can post more pictures if you want.

the ceo at wdw

Thats pretty cool. Is your park in good running conditions? Do ppl actualy ride those rides. If they do ;;;;; alll i have to say is good job!!!!!

laterzz ppl or wdw

wagner92

Good job too. It's obvious a lot of time and effort has been spent into this park. However may I complain a little... nothing against you, but I hate the Roller Coaster Tycoon and Sim Theme Park things... I have never used them and won't. I feel that those things stifle creativity big time. What I would like to see from you are some original sketches of the rides and THEMING... is a big thing... from the color of the coaster to the trees around it, each ride needs to scream, Jamacia, or Puerto Rico.... Good job.

Mikejakester

Original Poster
stifle creativity big time
what I don't like about those games, it's that you can only let your imagination go to their standards... I have thought of ideas I can not make in the game because they didin't thought of it in the game. But at least I got to see how the park would look like if it's ever gonna be done...

What I would like to see from you are some original sketches of the rides and THEMING
What do you mean??

You want me to write a description of what happening on the ride?? I'll try that...

Is your park in good running conditions? Do ppl actualy ride those rides. If they do ;;;;; alll i have to say is good job!!!!!

yeah it's in really good conditions and yes they ride all of them... If you own the game this will help you a little bit on how they are rated.
The hurricane-
Exitment rating-8.03
Intense rating- 9.56
Nausea Rating-6.8

Las Cascadas Del Yunque
Exitment Rating-9.34
Intense Rating-7.89
Nausea-3.45

Orangutan
EX-5.6
Intensity-4.5
n-3.5

Cool Runnings
Ex-9.3
intensity-8.98
nasea-7.82

Jamaican Ride
ex-9.56
I-9.23
nause-8.98

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom