Another Great Spot ...But Where?

1stStarIC2nite

Is this where that giant tank used to be on the backlot tour and I think they used it for subs or something? I just remember a big tank... and I'm guessing that's it... I dunno though...

Coronado

Original Poster
I noticed that this thread has slipped into the third page.... I hope that everyone still is interested in it and will continue the thread..... it has lived so long and it would be a shame to drop a thread like this..... trivia.... what was the first "great spot" location on this thread...........hey wait a minute.... don't go and look on page 1........ keep Great Spot But Where alive!

RnRJoe6114

I forgot what the street was called but the backlot tour tram took you through a bunch of models of houses from TV shows and movies and thats one of them, and they were demolished to put the stunt show in.

Coronado

Original Poster
The concerte house looks like some kind of futuristic place..... it was across from where they put the old George of the Jungle house.....well am I right... or am I wrong...............?????

Coronado

Original Poster
common now..... what is wrong with the old "another great...?" I am sure that this thread is not dead..... where is Maria when we need her????:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom