Another Disney Parks "New Years Eve Announcement" 2012

JimboJones123

Oh, the site is too busy to accept entries.

That is embarrassing. Or marketing. Designed to be unavailable a specific percentage of the time.

fillerup

"Sorry, this site is currently unavailable due to high volume. Please try again later."

Really kind of sad.

And this is, I guess, the same tech staff that brought us the fiasco that was FLE passholder preview. Woeful unpreparedness.

And maybe this is part of the tech staff that's currently spending 1.5 Billion to "enhance" the Disney experience?

Fans of, or even those who are hopeful about Next Gen should be worried - very worried.

miles1

Latest message:

Blocked by mod_slotlimit. More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

GrumpyFan

As a techy and Disney geek watching the problems unfold for the sweepstakes site, I feel for those involved. I know they will get these issues straightened out, but they're probably off to a rough start for their new year due to somebody not taking into proper consideration the amount of traffic they would get.

Ktbennett

I know paramount is not disney but we live in hope for something in the uk as our parks are crap and euro disney ain't all that great been there a few times prefer Florida by far ...... Would love to to go to californa ... Hopefully one day I will get there ... And Hong Kong and the new one in china looks fab too .... So I live in hope I will be Rich lol and get to see them all before I am 50 he he ..... Fingers crossed for you guys entertains the sweepstakes good luck ...

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I just want to bring this link up in regards to this whole Disney Time...Are they Hinting Glow with the Show ears being sold at the Park because they seem to have a ton of people wearing them in this ad...https://at.atwola.com/adiframe/3.0/...ring=0;target=_blank;aduho=-360;grp=60950010#
Check that link??

WDW will attempt to change tourists $25 for the hats soon. If the locals of DL don't want to know I can't see WDWs higher percentage of visitor churn going for it.

Lisalyn

I was just able to enter 3 times.

Not sure how you did that because it only accepts 1 entry per day. I know that because I tried it by accident. I entered online early early this morning around 1 a.m. and tried again this morning around 11 a.m. thinking it's the next day. NOPE said I had already entered and to come back tomorrow.

lazyboy97o

As a techy and Disney geek watching the problems unfold for the sweepstakes site, I feel for those involved. I know they will get these issues straightened out, but they're probably off to a rough start for their new year due to somebody not taking into proper consideration the amount of traffic they would get.
How many times should they be allowed to make the same mistake?

Tigger1988

Not sure how you did that because it only accepts 1 entry per day. I know that because I tried it by accident. I entered online early early this morning around 1 a.m. and tried again this morning around 11 a.m. thinking it's the next day. NOPE said I had already entered and to come back tomorrow.
3 email addresses.

notnothin

3 email addresses.

Am I reading the rules incorrectly?

(1) Entry per person/email address (“Address”) for each Daily Sweepstakes (except in the case of the Grand Sweepstakes which includes a carry-over of all eligible Entries for the preceding 30 Daily Sweepstakes), regardless of method of Entry or whether one person has more than one Address or more than one person use the same Address.

Tigger1988

This is the message you see when you enter
...You are allowed one entry per day per e-mail address. The more times you enter, the better your chances of spending some magical Disney Time with the people you love most on a vacation you'll never forget...

If it all counts as one entry no big loss, took less than 2 minutes to enter 3 times.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom