Another change to the Castaway gift

ChuckElias

Original Poster
My sister just is aboard the Fantasy right now for 7 nights. She got the new Platinum Castaway Club bag, which I also got in January, but her bag had this inside:

Disneyfalcon

I've seen those! I think they've been around for a little while but they may have had small supplies. Did you happen to get the coke bottle, Chuck?

Mkmommy

I hate to say this but we got the coke bottles and left them behind!

we were traveling carry on only and we had no room and with liquid restrictions we could not take them.

wdwstateofmind

I hate to say this but we got the coke bottles and left them behind!

we were traveling carry on only and we had no room and with liquid restrictions we could not take them.
So I can walk on with wine in my carry-on, walk off with wine I bought at other ports in my carry-on, but you can't do that with coke bottles? What's the actual story as to why you were not allowed to take coke bottles off the ship? As long as it's not produce, meat, or cuban cigars, you can leave with them; even then, there are ways.

Ariel484

So I can walk on with wine in my carry-on, walk off with wine I bought at other ports in my carry-on, but you can't do that with coke bottles? What's the actual story as to why you were not allowed to take coke bottles off the ship? As long as it's not produce, meat, or cuban cigars, you can leave with them; even then, there are ways.
I took that to mean they couldn't take them on their flight home.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom