Annual pass question

Blondie966

Original Poster
I am planning on a trip for August 29-31, 2015. I haven't booked an onsite hotel yet but was wondering if the APH is honored for all bookings or do they only have several rooms that can be used with that discount. I tried to book through Loews site, but there wasn't a place to put in for that discount.
Any help would be appreciated!

danpam1024

You cannot book an APH discount until they are "released". Even with an AP, you are not guaranteed a discount- especially during peak times. I typically book a room (pay the deposit) and when/if the rates come out, call and modify the reservation. This past summer, we were unable to get an APH rate at the HRH (June 23-29) due to occupancy I suppose. The rates are still FAR better than Disney at rack. Hope that helps.

KingdomofDreams

I am planning on a trip for August 29-31, 2015. I haven't booked an onsite hotel yet but was wondering if the APH is honored for all bookings or do they only have several rooms that can be used with that discount. I tried to book through Loews site, but there wasn't a place to put in for that discount.
Any help would be appreciated!

APH rates are not always available. They're offered at various times and for various resorts/room types. You can check via the Universal Orlando website and enter APH in code. Be sure to select "All Resorts" so you can see everything that is available for your dates. I don't think they're released more than a few months in advance, but you can always change an existing reservation to take advantage of an APH offer if/when one becomes available for your dates.

BrianV

I was waiting and finally able to book January 2015 a few weeks ago. Meanwhile, I have a stay more save more room booked just incase.

The discount easily payed for the difference between a 3 day pass and an annual pass.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom