Annual Pass Previews of Pandora - The World of Avatar beginning May 13

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
Times are filling up fast. Within an hour of the announcement, weekend times were full We snagged Friday afternoon.

WDWGuide

I am silver, and got the evening of the 15th with no problems using the link provided on another site.

Last edited:

aladdin2007

how do you get the registering to work? the link worked, you get to the page and there is nothing to click on, when i click on primary guest or registered guest nothing happens, and there is nothing else you can click.

WDWGuide

how do you get the registering to work? the link worked, you get to the page and there is nothing to click on, when i click on primary guest or registered guest nothing happens, and there is nothing else you can click.

I'd try a different browser. Or try disabling any script and ad blockers.

llrain

DVC member previews are now open as well.. More dates than AP's and more times. The AP went fast but thank gawd for our DVC perks
Almost every day from 16th to like the 23rd i think, all morning all afternoon 2 hour slots..>
And to boot we can bring anyone staying with us even if they dont have an AP...

sjhym333

I was unable to get a reservation for the preview. Spoke to the AP department and they said that it was completely sold out. I mentioned that I got my email 20 mins ago. They told me that emails started to go out at 9 am this morning. No more previews scheduled beyond what they have and no waiting list was what I was told.

aladdin2007

I never got an email as a passholder, I have no blocks or anything but never receive emails from them. they could have made this easier where you didnt have to go through an email as the only way to sign up.

Scuttle

This was not very well orchestrated. If it weren't for my co-worker telling me at 12:00 I would have missed this. I got the 3:00-5:00 time slot for May 15th. How does seniority not play a role in this? So first time pass holders are going to experience this over someone who has had a pass for 15 years? Way to never reward loyalty TDO.

floridagirl57

I never got an email, but I figure its because my pass expires May 9. I went ahead and renewed, any chance there will be another wave of previews for AP's?? I remember hearing New Fantasyland had more than one wave of email signup's for previews.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
So absolutely none of you think that this could simply have been a random selection of AP holders? Really?? :confused: We are both DVC and AP holders, and never received any emails. :mad: Guess we can crowd the guest relations call center with complaints that we entitled people didn't get one. ;) People need to just chill and wait a few weeks. It's not the end of the world, you know. :D

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
Did anyone expect Disney to show any loyalty to long term passholders. If you did you are delusional I expect most of the invites went to first year passholders and NEW DVC members because neither myself or DW got an invite and we have 800 points.

Not that I would have gone to see the blue cat people land

The distribution pattern is interesting to say the least. Remember Disney wants positive social media buzz

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom