Annual pass on payment plan question

matt clark

Original Poster
Im buying the family annual passes for Christmas....
Here is my two part question....
1. im putting these on the payment plan. It looks like I can buy these in October or November and they will not activate until we do our first visit on December 26th correct?... BUT... this leads me to my next question...
2. IF I buy them in sayyyyy October... When will my First payment plan payment hit my credit card??
November? December? or January?

I have a 2% cash back rewards credit card and should have enough to cover the majority.. IF NOT the entire down payment... BUT.. im going to be hit with the balance of our 4 day stay at art of animation on check in.. which is a little more than $700.
I dont want a $200 a.p. annual pass payment to compound on top of it if i dont have to.

DisneyJoe

1 - if they are new and not renewal, they don't activate until used, I believe.

2 - https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/passholder-program/monthly-payment/

"When you purchase the annual pass of your choice, you will be required to make a down payment. The remaining balance will be divided into 12 monthly payments. The payments are automatically billed to the credit card you provide at the time of purchase.

The first payment is charged on the day you sign up. All the following charges will be billed about a month apart, thereafter."

matt clark

Original Poster
ahhhh... ok.
So its best that i dont actually purchase the passes until december 5th after my credit card closes for November.
That way i dont see a new charge until January.
Thanks for that. I wasnt sure if they started the first charge of the payment 30 days from activation.
Thats how universal did it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom