Annual Pass - Magicband

travellerman

Original Poster
Sorry if it's been asked a thousand and one times.
I'm wondering about annual pass magicbands. I live in Canada so when I get a hotel stay mb I pick it up at the hotel upon arrival. I also know that when I buy an annual pass online from Disney I get some kind of a voucher and get the actual annual pass upon arrival. My question is, where do I get the annual pass magicband, and how do I customize it if I live in Canada? Does it work the same as how I customize the hotel stay ones (it just comes up in mde?) Not sure how it works for annual pass magicbands if I live in Canada. Thanks

Tuvalu

Premium Member
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/faq/passholders/magic-band-customization/

There you go :p

I don't believe they allow you to "pick up" the magic band at the park, so you do the order and customization online and you receive it in the mail in 7-10 business days (not 100% on the length but that's my understanding).
They will not mail MagicBands outside the U.S. If you live outside the U.S. and are a resort guest, you customize your bands online and receive them at check-in. Sorry I don't know the answer to your question @travellerman :(

Metilinos

They will not mail MagicBands outside the U.S. If you live outside the U.S. and are a resort guest, you customize your bands online and receive them at check-in. Sorry I don't know the answer to your question @travellerman :(

Huh, I didn't see any notes about that; though I wasn't really looking since I don't need to :p

My guess is you would do the same, get it at the hotel. Hop in the disney site and hit the chat button and ask a rep. They can give you a direct answer to that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom