Anniversary Dinner

JusticeDisney

You'd be doing yourself a real disservice if you didn't at least consider Shula's and Todd English's Blue Zoo. Both are every bit the equal to Yachtsman and Flying Fish, you don't need to get dressed up at either place, and you will have zero problem getting a reservation at any time you want.

Happy anniversary in advance, and I hope you have the best meal ever no matter where you end up!

Kristopher Rannells

We are traveling to Disney on August and it will be my husband and mines 10th wedding anniversary. My ADRs open up in February, and I'm looking for a restaurant recommendation for our anniversary dinner? It will just be the two of us, as my kids will be with family members for dinner in the MK that night! We're staying at the Contemporary, and I don't want to do the California Grill. I was looking at the Boardwalk restaurants, but I also don't want to go somewhere where we need to get super dresssed up. Recommendations??
We did Yachtsman's for our 25th in October. We didn't dress up other than nice cargo shorts with a nice golf shirt by me and the wife wore capri pants with a nice sleeveless shirt. There were people there dressed in more casual clothes than us all the way to being dressed up. They brought complimentary glasses of champagne and a dessert. It was best meal we've ever had on property in 15 visits.

dreamfinder

For a really special meal I'd push V&A. A bit pricey and with a mandatory dress code, but a great meal and experience. Second to that for us would be Jiko.

BASS

You'd be doing yourself a real disservice if you didn't at least consider Shula's and Todd English's Blue Zoo. Both are every bit the equal to Yachtsman and Flying Fish, you don't need to get dressed up at either place, and you will have zero problem getting a reservation at any time you want.

Happy anniversary in advance, and I hope you have the best meal ever no matter where you end up!

Bluezoo is fantastic. My favorite restaurant on property.

Edit: If you're not interested in getting too dressy, then Bluezoo may be out of the question. Not that folks don't dress down there, but you may feel uncomfortable because some folks will assuredly dress appropriately.

Last edited:

Marianm

Original Poster

Where's Blue Zoo at?

Marianm

Original Poster
Making reservations on2/20 when my 180 days opens up. We've been looking into the Wanyama Safari, with the dinner at Jiko. Anyone have any experiences with this?? Thanks!

Tony the Tigger

IMG_0157.JPG

This was the wonderful duck dish I got from Tiffins a few weeks ago. Across the table is a special gluten-free chicken dish my friend ordered. We both loved everything. Spring for the lobster popcorn soup!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom