Anniversary Dinner

Marianm

Original Poster
We are traveling to Disney on August and it will be my husband and mines 10th wedding anniversary. My ADRs open up in February, and I'm looking for a restaurant recommendation for our anniversary dinner? It will just be the two of us, as my kids will be with family members for dinner in the MK that night! We're staying at the Contemporary, and I don't want to do the California Grill. I was looking at the Boardwalk restaurants, but I also don't want to go somewhere where we need to get super dresssed up. Recommendations??

jpeden

In the Parks
No
I'm going to vote for Narcoossee's. It's delicious, service was wonderful, and it is laid back with a bit of a load back but still signature atmosphere. My wife and I spent our second anniversary there and I highly recommend it.

drwadadli

In December 2015, we were at WDW for our anniversary. For the actual date of the anniversary, we ate at Monsieur Paul. We have eaten there before and totally love it. To celebrate with out "super dressing up," we have also eaten at Le Cellier, Artist Point and California Grill and would go back to all of them again for a celebration.

Eddie Garrison

I cannot say enough great things about Flying Fish. It is our new favourite restaurant on property for sure. And as others have said, you do not have to "dress up" to dine here. I have seen people in park gear in there at dinner time. I do not think you would be disappointed with your anniversary dinner here at all.

Wherever you do dine, enjoy your visit and Happy Anniversary!

RMichael21

We are traveling to Disney on August and it will be my husband and mines 10th wedding anniversary. My ADRs open up in February, and I'm looking for a restaurant recommendation for our anniversary dinner? It will just be the two of us, as my kids will be with family members for dinner in the MK that night! We're staying at the Contemporary, and I don't want to do the California Grill. I was looking at the Boardwalk restaurants, but I also don't want to go somewhere where we need to get super dresssed up. Recommendations??
Narcoossees at Grand Floridian is always a must do for us. But, it is on the more business-casual side, not ultra fancy.

Tony the Tigger

You can't lose!

And if you do go to flying fish, the wine pairing experience is fantastic. No exaggeration, the two most memorable meals of our lifetimes ( at a restaurant) were at flying fish when Craig the bartender was doing and explaining the wine pairings – stunning. Those were our four year and eight year anniversaries. We've been there other times, and it's always good, but that experience can't be beat.

Schneewittchen

Another vote for Flying Fish....
Or you could try my favorite (which everyone overlooks) Artist Point at Wilderness Lodge. It's amazing. The charcuterie board is to die for. Lovely steaks and fish. Berry cobbler - wow!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom