Anna and Elsa on the ship?

MotherofaPrincessLover

Original Poster
I'm going on a cruise in December and I'm wondering if anyone knows if there's a possibility of Anna and Elsa being on the ship? It would be nice to get this M&G out of the way before MK.

wogwog

I'm going on a cruise in December and I'm wondering if anyone knows if there's a possibility of Anna and Elsa being on the ship? It would be nice to get this M&G out of the way before MK.
Not probable. I sailed the Dream and Fantasy in May. They were not on board. But Buena Vista theater was still running the flic. Only time I saw one of them, the red head, no little girls in the family so I can never remember which is which, was on the Magic last November about the time the film debuted. The other one may have been doing M & G but never saw her.

sweetpee_1993

I've only ever heard of 1 of the 2 being onboard any of the ships & it was sporadic. I'm not sure which is which. Seen the movie twice but just not memorable.

Never know. The demand for them is there.

Oh dear. I just had a dreadful thought. What if a Frozen segment gets added to the shows???? I know there's some that would be delighted but that song is like hearing dogs howl to the tune of nails on a blackboard to me. I honestly don't think I could take that.

wogwog

I've only ever heard of 1 of the 2 being onboard any of the ships & it was sporadic. I'm not sure which is which. Seen the movie twice but just not memorable.

Oh dear. I just had a dreadful thought. What if a Frozen segment gets added to the shows???? I know there's some that would be delighted but that song is like hearing dogs howl to the tune of nails on a blackboard to me. I honestly don't think I could take that.
Please don't insult dogs. They don"t sound that bad.

ScoutN

OV 104
Premium Member

I am with this person

CB2@disney

We were on the Wonder in April to Cozumel and we were told it was too warm for them to join us and it would be more likely for them to show up on the Alaska cruises this summer. I'm hoping they will be there in the summer of 2015 for our Alaska cruise.

wogwog

The Frozen ladies were on the Fantasy last week Aug 16 - 22 if anyone cares. I do not travel with children but I know this is important to many so I gathered the following data last week. They are not part of the Princess Gathering in the Atrium but are separate. Like the other posts above have said in that you have to get a reservation for a specific time during the cruise. Get them when you board at the location given in the Navigator. This was only from 12:30 to 3:00 in D Lounge on sail away day on the Fantasy. No charge of course but limited times are available. The M&G was held in Animators Palate for a few hours during the day. I heard only a few guests are admitted in 15 minute time slots and there is virtually no wait. I could see as I walked by Animators all of the video screens had Frozen scenes during the M&G. But no peeking. If you want to see them you need a ticket and the entry is only opened if you have a ticket for that time. The M&G, smartly, is not viewable from the entrance. A character attendant told me she believes every ship except the Dream presently has Frozen M&G.

But if you are sailing soon I would advise calling DCL before promising your kids they will get to meet the ladies as Disney does change things on little or no notice as we all know.

Maleficent and Cruella De Vil are more my type. :devilish:

I don't get another DCL fix until next month. :depressed:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom