Anna and Elsa Moving to Fairy Tale Hall

Mista C

Went on with a FP on Tuesday at 11:15 am. It was about a 10 minute wait in the little hallway, then once we were in the room with the girls, it was about another 10 minutes.

TomHendricks

Our total wait was about 15 minutes, with Fast Pass of course. We got in and my oldest son, age 5 got to nervous to pose with Anna & Elsa. He said, I don't know which one I love more and wouldn't come over to them. Never saw him like this with anyone, he has three autograph books full from this trip and pictures with all of them.

TomHendricks

Here is my son Aaron with Elsa & Anna. Of course my older son Ian wouldn't come over as I explained earlier but they are signing his book.

Aaron tell Elsa and Anna about his buddy Dug.
wd016wdw201413976364769_zps594987bf.jpeg

Aaron smilying nicely with Elsa and Anna
wd018wdw201413976364719_zpsc42f44a6.jpeg

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
I read today that they are finally switching to having Anna and Elsa in the Hall all day starting this week, with Snow White being permanently evicted to Town Square next to Guest Relations, with Mary shifting over to either the area in front of the Bicycles sign or in front of the Confectionery.

Can anyone confirm this? It's making it's way around social media, which I know is not very reliable, which is why I thought I'd ask here.

Communicore

I read today that they are finally switching to having Anna and Elsa in the Hall all day starting this week, with Snow White being permanently evicted to Town Square next to Guest Relations, with Mary shifting over to either the area in front of the Bicycles sign or in front of the Confectionery.

Can anyone confirm this? It's making it's way around social media, which I know is not very reliable, which is why I thought I'd ask here.
Snow White evicted what a hysterical choice of words lol lol...why not just make the Fairy Tale Hall "Frozen Hall under new management" that would be amazing in every sense of the word!

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Snow White evicted what a hysterical choice of words lol lol...why not just make the Fairy Tale Hall "Frozen Hall under new management" that would be amazing in every sense of the word!

The first time I wrote that, I actually wrote, "with Snow White being evicted to the streets", but I decided the image of a homeless, vagabond, Snow White, wandering Main Street in a long coat, pushing a shopping cart, was too much.

mm52200

Poor Snow White, her original opening day attraction replaced by a meet and greet and then she gets kicked out of the meet and greet that replaced her attraction. I feel sorry for the people that actually maybe just want to meet Aurora, no chance of that happening without a couple hour wait now.

Matt_Black

Poor Snow White, her original opening day attraction replaced by a meet and greet and then she gets kicked out of the meet and greet that replaced her attraction. I feel sorry for the people that actually maybe just want to meet Aurora, no chance of that happening without a couple hour wait now.

Except you can meet Aurora at various character meals and at Epcot.

asianway

Quite honestly they should cut Aurora all together

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom