1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Anime recommendations please

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by KevinPage, Jun 16, 2007.

1. KevinPage

KevinPage New Member

Looking to find out some of the better anime movies/TV series since I generally only know of the stuff shown on Adult Swim and other cable channels here in the US.

The animes I have enjoyed are:

Ghost in the Shell, Fooley Cooley (FLCL), Ninja Scroll, Trinity Blood, Cowboy Bebob. I've seen Akira, Perfect Blue, the Miyazaki films.

Feel free to list any ones that are worth checking out & WHY you like it. Thanks

2. mousermerf

mousermerf Account Suspended

I've always liked Paranoia Agent - you may have seen it on AdultSwim.

Dark comedy, social commentary, fascinatingly different. One of those stories that once you know how it ends, it's interesting to go back and watch the pieces fall into place.

http://www.paranoiaagent.com/#

3. KevinPage

KevinPage New Member Original Poster

Funny you mentioned that since it was one of the anime I've seen an episode of two and was planning on checking out fully once I get through a bunch of the stuff I downloaded (Trinity Blood, Ninja Scroll TV series, etc.)

4. MerHearted

MerHearted Well-Known Member

5. diddy_mouse

diddy_mouse Well-Known Member

Gotta agree with merf about Paranoia Agent. I got hooked on that show! Also Trigun was pretty good too.

Oh, and I do enjoy Shin-Chan :lookaroun :lol:

6. The Mom

The Mom Moderator Premium Member

The fact that I recognize most of these names means that I'm either 1. an anime geek or 2. the mother of a teenaged boy. :lol:

When he wakes up (maybe by noon) I'll ask if he has any names to add to the list. ;)