animators academy

Since1976

does anyone know if Disney is going to re-instate this attraction somewhere in disney other than arts of animation resort

Since the Studio and Production aspect of the park is virtually gone, I don't see the AA coming back, which is a shame. We made a point of doing it every time (sometimes 3 times in a day) we visited DHS.

California Adventure still has theirs, and in a large lecture hall type room. We did it 4 times in 2016, knowing we would not be back for a long time.

Surfin' Tuna

The departure of the animators academy has really been bumming me out as of late. I used to take it for granted (I should know better by now), but I was always looking forward to taking the kids when they were old enough. Now that they're old enough there is no more AA. We've been kicking around the idea of a trip to DL before too long, so I guess we will have to add that to the list. It's just a little less convenient, since we live in Orlando.

I know there is no reason for them to bring it back, but it would sure be nice.

Amidala

I still have sketches saved from past visits to AA. It's such an enjoyable attraction...not to mention that it's extremely cost effective and doesn't take up much space. But yes, w/ DHS's name change on the horizon, I doubt AA will return to that park, and I can't imagine anywhere else (other than AoA) that it would fit. It's a shame, especially when you remember that the Launch Bay is a whole lot of nothing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom