Animal Kingdom Lodge menu query

Grim Grinner

My wife and I are headed down from Oct. 1-8... I can hardly wait....

Anyways, we're staying at Caribbean Beach- but are interested in possibly dining at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. I've heard that access to the property is limited to those who stay or have dinner reservations.

What is the menu like at thier main eatery, and what is the food like? Any ideas about the price range?

Any info you could give would be appreciated.

Moustronaut

yea you won't have any problem getting into Animal Kingdom Lodge. If you will have your own car at WDW, just let the gate guard know you are their for dinner. If you don't have your own car, the Disney Transportation buses are a great way to get there.

Enjoy!

Upvote 0

crazygirley

If you eat at the Mara, I HIGHLY recommend the Tandoori Chicken Pizza, or, if you are really hungry, the African Stew Bowl...Mmmm, makes me wish I was going there for lunch today!

Upvote 0

jmewin

Grim, I am also staying at CBR in November. I have PS for Boma on the Sunday I am there. Have a great trip. joni :slurp:

54 days and counting!!:sohappy:

1978 Contemporary
1990 Contemporary
1996 CBR
1999 CS
2002 POFQ
2003 CBR

Upvote 0

UncleJeet

If you're going to eat at the Animal Kingdom Lodge, you HAVE to eat a Jiko. That being said, you then need to order the Kalamata Olive Flatbread and the Oak-Grilled Beef Tenderloin - the red wine sauce alone is worth it.

UncleJeet

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom