Animal Kingdom Expansion Idea

Turtle

Original Poster
PreHistoria: (Land based off the prehistoric era taking out DinoLand USA only keeping Dinosaur)- Countdown To Extinction: The dino-institute is sending you on a mission to go back in time and catch a rare iguanadon before the horrifying meteor. (Major Rehab incorporating it into an e-ticket with more thrills) (Reverting into original title) FP - The Ice Age: Omnimover dark-ride through the icey era of 'The Ice Age'. NEW!
- Lucky The Dinosaur:
Meet the dino-institute's latest project: Lucky, a real life dinosaur! NEW!
Asia:
- Expedition Everest: Take a mountain trail of the Himalayas but you don't know who you'll encounter! (refurbed yeti) FP- Kali River Rapids: White water rafting through the Chakaranadi river FP

Storybook Jungle:
(Fantasyland-'like' land based off of the Disney Animal Films replacing Rafiki's Planet Watch and Africa being the largest section of the park)- Hakuna Matata Paradise : Guided "safari tour" hosted by Timon and Pumbaa around their home but chaos ensues and things happen (vehicle in 'quick-sand', stuck in pitch-black cave with 'bats', etc.). NEW! FP- The Jungle Book: Omnimover dark-ride of Walt's final film. NEW!- Bambi: Omnimover dark-ride of the classic film. NEW!- The Fox and The Hound: Omnimover dark-ride of the film. NEW!
Africa:
- Kilimanjaro Safaris
: Open-air expedition through an African savannah. FP- Pangani Forest Trail: Walking tour viewing fantastic wild-life.

Beastly Kingdomme:
- Untitled Loch Ness Flume: Go on a journey to find the mythical Loch Ness Monster in his famous cave which is said that once you enter you can never find your way out. You may find him but followed by a plunge. NEW!- Dragon Tower: KUKA arm ride through the infamous castle of a cursed king to steal his lost treasure. NEW! FP
Discover Isle:
- It's Tough To Be A Bug:
FP

Turtle

Original Poster
We should think of more unique cars rather than the overused omnimovers. I do like the other ideas though :)

Anything is fine! Just something to cool down from all the outside heat haha. What I did for this park in this "expansion" is thrill-animal encounter-darkride for the park

NiarrNDisney

I like it! I think the Bambi dark ride plus a Pocahantus dark ride would be great right now in the Camp Minnie Mickey area maybe retheme the land to North America. Since the Jungle Book took place in India maybe have it placed somewhere near the Maharajah Jungle Trek so it furthers the theme of a India mini land inside Asia.

Turtle

Original Poster
i actually considered having storybook jungle also occupying africa.. but then it would be half the park haha!

brb1006

I like it! I think the Bambi dark ride plus a Pocahantus dark ride would be great right now in the Camp Minnie Mickey area maybe retheme the land to North America. Since the Jungle Book took place in India maybe have it placed somewhere near the Maharajah Jungle Trek so it furthers the theme of a India mini land inside Asia.
I would add a coaster in the style of Seven Dwarfs Mine Train that stars Thumper and would feature his sisters as AA's. But is mostly indoor and would go outdoor.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom