Animal Crossing Trading Center

RevRay

Original Poster
No Worries Mark!

Hope your codes worked, Lord knows I took long enough getting them to you.

Is the card reader worth getting? I have heard mixed reports about it.

Lime you still playing? how bout you Cp?

Ray

RevRay

Original Poster
Your not going to believe where I got it from Mark, I got it in my morning dump run! you know, there are a couple of items there every morning? Well, I changed my Feng Shui around, and the next day I got that! LOL! I will order you one brother, you got the satellite? That is all I need besides the wall paper for the space theme!

Talk to you soon!

Toonfinder

ok... back from not being on the boards while snow flakes were falling here and now I'm getting hooked on this game. And to think I bought it for my wife for Christmas... along with the GameCube of course.
Nothing really reqeusted at this point in time, but if anyone happens to have cherries... I'd be interested in them. :)
And if there's ever anything you might be looking for let me know.

I had a Jingle sofa... but I was doing some trading with my brothers for the Spooky series, so I think that one is gone right now. So currently my motif is space and spooky and some weird Russian thing (I think)...
So now off to help pay down my 400K debt to Nook. :p

lifeguard1020

Just started playing a few weeks ago...

I just recently started playing, and it has taken over my life...It's incredibly excuting in its simplicity...Oh well...I'm glad to see a good little community here on the WDW boards...lots of people enjoying all the same things I enjoy...

Dan

AliciaLuvzDizne

Heyy i never saw this thread before!!!

anyways
how are you all trading? I have peaches and pears(native to my town...which is actually called disney hehe) and cherries... one of my characters wants an apple

if someone wants to trade with me, please show me how and i'll be happy to do it!!
yay
PM me to let me know :)
alicia

AliciaLuvzDizne

um my characters name is (heart=the symbol of the heart)

heartAliciaheart
and my town name is
heartDisneyheart hehe

but i dont understand how am i gonna get an apple from you?

dazed and confused
alicia :hammer:

AliciaLuvzDizne

one more thing
randomly Tangy (a cat) gave me an item that belongs to a character that moved out recently. The fountain wont take my appology and so i dont know what to do with it. How do i get this item to the elephant?

Monorail Lime

Alicia, go talk to Tom Nook, select Other Things, and choose Say Code. Then enter this exactly...

8iZUM9BL9cPoI9
Sjx#UwhYQo6Is@

He should give you an apple!

AliciaLuvzDizne

thanks so much
unfortunately i have no idea if it works yet as its after 10 and tom nook went home LOL

but i'll let you know soon
thanks
alicia

AliciaLuvzDizne

thanks!!
i got an apple

can i go back with the same code and get a second apple or does it only work once?

anyways thanks for the hook up :animwink:

Toonfinder

for those codes there is a slight cheat of sorts...
Instead of waiting to re-use the code the next day, simply go back to your house and Save & Quit. Then start playing your game again... Tom Nook should be giving you another apple to enjoy... to plant... to do whatever you want to with. :)

AliciaLuvzDizne

lol ROCKON! unfortunately its raffle day
blah i have no tickets
hehe guess i gotta wait till tommorow
thanks a bunch!
lets revive this thread, cuz im just starting to play... (got this for christmas from my boyfriend)
yay

Pioneer Hall

I want to revive this thread, mainly because I just got the game and want to try it out to its full potential. If anyone is still playing and wants to help me out just post.

ogryn

I am playing fairly regularly.... (well, the game only came out in Sepetember here)

I'm looking for a cabin bed, in particular.

I have Pears, Cherry's and Peaches growing in my town.

Let me know what you need, and I'll have a look for you :)

jessfriends

Anyone still playing this game or the newer games?

I am reviving this thread in the hopes that someone is still into Nintendo's Animal Crossing and is collecting the Amiibo cards that were just released September 25, 2015. I almost have half of series 1 complete and I have few extras to trade. I also have some of the original cards left that are duplicates that I am willing to trade for the new cards too.

I also have traded in the past with others on this board for the Disney Collector Packs mini figures. I am looking to complete series 15 &16 and will be evaluating what I need and updating my post soon (hopefully this weekend).

If you would like to trade please PM me. Thank you!

Here is what I have to trade:

Amiibo Series 1:

016 Lyle (Special Card) (Will only trade for a special card that I need)
020 Curt
026 Renee
027 Lopez
033 Bill
037 Kabuki
041 Quillson
059 Nate (x2)
065 Midge
066 Gruff
071 Yuka
083 Annalisa
085 Pancetti

Original Cards for e-Reader to trade (I may have more than one of these that are listed below so if interested in multiples I can check):

K.K. Faire M02
Nibbles 048
Shine Sprite D01
DJ K.K. M03
Pinky 047
Dora 058
Animal Crossing E-Reader Card Instruction Booklets

What I need from Amiibo Series 1:

004 Sable (Special Card)
006 Resetti (Special Card)
007 Joan (Special Card)
009 Digby (Special Card)
011 Harriet (Special Card)
012 Redd (Special Card)
013 Saharah (Special Card)
017 Lottie (Special Card)
018 Bob
019 Fauna
021 Portia
022 Leonardo
023 Cheri
024 Kyle
025 Al
029 Rasher
030 Tiffany
031 Sheldon
032 Bluebear
035 Deli
036 Alli
038 Patty
039 Jitters
042 Marcie
044 Shari
046 Winnie
049 Bonbon
050 Punchy
051 Opal
052 Poppy
054 Deena
056 Bangle
057 Phil
058 Monique
062 T-Bone
064 Pudge
068 Clyde
072 Lionel
074 Cobb
076 Jeremiah
077 Cherry
078 Roscoe
079 Truffles
080 Eugene
086 Chief
088 Clay
090 Axel
091 Muffy
092 Henry
094 Cyrano
096 Cole
097 Willow
098 Roald
099 Molly

Thanks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom