Animal Crossing Trading Center

MarknSue

well, tonights the night for pumpkin related goodness.
ill pick up as many spares as i can (if I can!) for trading tomorow!
mark

MarknSue

i got the rocket, and i think rev has sorted me the asteroid (when he gets back!)
so
did anybody else have a total halloween disaster!
I got two, count 'em, TWO items for a nights work out of a purported 15.
:cry:

Monorail Lime

I got all 15 of the items but it took over four hours. Jack gave me five or six of some items before finally giving me the last one I needed. I used over 30 pieces of candy and had only 4 left. I hope these duplicate spooky items sell for a lot because I have too much junk now and need that second story on my house ASAP!

What a waste of time... :mad:

DisneyCP2000

Originally posted by Monorail Lime
I got all 15 of the items but it took over four hours. Jack gave me five or six of some items before finally giving me the last one I needed. I used over 30 pieces of candy and had only 4 left. I hope these duplicate spooky items sell for a lot because I have too much junk now and need that second story on my house ASAP!

What a waste of time... :mad:

ditto (exhausting ain't it!)...but at least your room rating should sky rocket since you have the complete set now! Mark tell me what you need, I got a couple of halloween duplicates i could give ya. :)

Monorail Lime

Originally posted by DisneyCP2000
Mark tell me what you need, I got a couple of halloween duplicates i could give ya. :)
I'm pretty sure the holiday items (such as Spooky, Jingle, and Harvest furnitures) can't be traded in for codes. :(

Monorail Lime

Originally posted by MarknSue
ill check
i do have two vanitys after all!!
anyone know if the trading cards are out yet?
mark
They came out last Tuesday but took several days to arrive at most stores. Those that do have them are running out quickly!

I got a few packs and they are not as exciting as I had hoped they would be. Scanning the card and getting a letter and item is pretty neat but I was hoping the cards would offer more diversity. Some AC themed mini-games to play on the reader would be nice. Oh well.

MarknSue

il check to see if my local importer has got hold of any yet
it does seem you cant order spooky stuff from your catalogue
any donations to Markie at Sunshine are therefore welcome!
Anybody after anything in particular at the moment?
I havent actually traded on this thread with anyone except the Rev!
Let me know if anyone wants me to check my catalogue...
Mark

MarknSue

just in case anyone had missed it there is a new nes game available from the official nintendo site - cluclu land
mark

Monorail Lime

Originally posted by MarknSue
just in case anyone had missed it there is a new nes game available from the official nintendo site - cluclu land
mark
Actually it is Clu Clu Land D, which I guess stands for deluxe because it looks a little better than the regular Clu Clu Land. You couldn't get CCL D before now, so if you have the regular one go to the site and get the new one too.

RevRay

Original Poster
IM BAAAAAACCCCCKK

Hi guys,

well! we are back after 11 days on disney, what a great trip. Now to set my gamecube time back to the day before halloween.

Will post more when i have the time, Mark your asteroid is onthe way, CP I could use the rocket if you have it.

good to be home and playing again!

RevRay

Original Poster
Planetarium?

Hey guys,

I am having town folk continously ask me to build things for them, like a planetarium, rock concert hall and the such. Has anyone else had this happen to them? And if so, is there such a thing as building new buildings that they are requesting?

Halloween is going to be either tonight or tommorrow, will let you know how I do. Still waiting for the asteroid mark, and I got the space shuttle yesterday, anyone need that?

Hope you all are well.

Monorail Lime

Re: Planetarium?

Originally posted by RevRay
Hey guys,

I am having town folk continously ask me to build things for them, like a planetarium, rock concert hall and the such. Has anyone else had this happen to them? And if so, is there such a thing as building new buildings that they are requesting?
hahahaha.... that's just part of the meaningless chit chat say... you can't actually build those things

I've heard that question so many times I'm beginning to think Nintendo put that dialog it in there to confuse people!

RevRay

Original Poster
Hi guys,

Well Halloween was very good to me, I go the entire set using the hiding the candy in the mail trick. I sold all the pieces to pay off my off my house and the second floor construction is under way. Nook is buying each piece for 10 grand each. Very nice if you ask me. I know they are rare, but if I want them again, I will just change the time in my other town that I am using to feed.

Nook is closed today mark because it is Halloween and raffle day, so I have yet to receive a code for him, rest assured it is indeed on its way for that blasted asteroid.

I got the rocket today so I am getting closer and closer to completing this set! I am going to to do the boxing theme I think for the second floor to my house.

Blanca has been hanging around my town lately. I can talk to her and she always asks me if I want her to stya in the town. I always tell her yes because I think there is something to be had form her at some point. We will see.

There hasnt been much activity on the boar dlately, everyone still playing? People losing interest? I hope not!!!

This is the only friendly trade board that I have come across, I repeatedly get ripped off on other boards I try to trade with. It is really discouraging.

Hope all are well.

DisneyCP2000

does anyone want a lunar lander? I'm not sure if you guys have it in your sets yet. Just wondering?!?! Let me know if you need it and i'll ship it to you :D

MarknSue

we're still playing
it was sues birthday yesterday and she received a cake from "MOM".
we have the neutral corner for the boxing set - we may have a few others, ill check the catalogue tonight.
mark

RevRay

Original Poster
Here is your housewarming gift susie!

tF6KEFgUv%gMGt
#cs68e4RZWJvg&

Mark here is your asteroid again

fUdq4MSIW2oGY4
dBy8H2VvgMF2Z5

Hope these work for you! Still looking for the satellite and space station if you have come across those, also looking for boxing items.

Talk with you soon!

MarknSue

hi rev
all tied up at work at the mo but ill get that satelite out to you by the end of the week - sorry about the wait
ive finally imported some of the trading cards.
each one can be scanned for an item, and carries a password for an item on the front
i dont know yet whether the password is for another item (ie 2 per card)
either way, if i get anything interesting ill let you know
cheers
mark

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom