Should Angelique change her avatar?

• In a word, yes.

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • What are you thinking? NO WAY!

Votes: 24 80.0%

• Total voters

joefox97

Original Poster
Hey everyone - I created a new avatar for Angelique - and she's not using it... I'm posting a poll to see if if you think she should change her avi.

Attachments

• angelique2.gif
    angelique2.gif
    14.8 KB · Views: 183

The Mom

Premium Member
I think her current one is very pretty...I suppose someone will come along and steal it soon! ;) It might be a good idea for her to have a spare.

Lhriangel

Originally posted by The Mom
I think her current one is very pretty...I suppose someone will come along and steal it soon! ;) It might be a good idea for her to have a spare.

Thanks mom... anymore avatar stealing going around or was that an isolated case?

disneydudette

I'll admit it....I did find someone elses avatar on a website and used it...unknown to whos it was.....but out of respect to the person who actually MADE it.....i changed it........and I was sry for the confussion....
That one u made was really cool!!:sohappy:

Maria

Originally posted by disneydudette
I'll admit it....I did find someone elses avatar on a website and used it...unknown to whos it was.....but out of respect to the person who actually MADE it.....i changed it........and I was sry for the confussion....
That one u made was really cool!!:sohappy:

Aahhhh DUHdette! ... that was one of your SPED moments, huh? :brick:
:D

joefox97

Original Poster
NowInc,

You're right on top of things aren'tya?? Wasn't two minutes until it moved! :D

Anyway no big deal... what do you think of the avi's?

NowInc

Originally posted by joefox97
NowInc,

You're right on top of things aren'tya?? Wasn't two minutes until it moved! :D

Anyway no big deal... what do you think of the avi's?

LoL..just doin my job ;)

...I think the one she uses now is cool ;)

no2apprentice

Keep it, by all means. Angelique's avatar has a classic beauty that needs to remain, as a reminder that something that is classic should be kept around for awhile.

DisneyPhD

Originally posted by The Mom

My old one was well, lifted with out my permisson. It was strange, I was reading a post and thought "I didn't post that, and they looked at the name." It promted me to get my new one and I like it a lot better anyway. It is a good bet no one else wants the one I have now!!!!

I like her current one, keep it just the way it is.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom