Android app help!

CaptainAmerica

Original Poster
We're on Day 1 of our vacation and the MDX app, which I usually love, is driving me insane. The "My Plans" section of the app won't load no matter how long I wait. Things that DO work include: the My Plans section on my wife's phone, my MyDisneyExperience mobile site, and every feature in the app besides My Plans. I can't view, make, or change dining or FP+ reservations. Anything I should try?

DisneyJoe

Go to a kiosk in the meantime.

Call 407-WDW-DINE for dining or go to Guest Services.

Tech support usually tells you to uninstall and reinstall the app.

CaptainAmerica

Original Poster
The Half Marathon was cancelled yesterday due to weather and everyone is angry about marathon traffic this morning so guest services is a nightmare at the moment. I don't really have any plans to change but it's annoying not being able to double check the times on my existing reservations.

Jahona

A few things to try if you're having problems with an app on android. Logging out and back in will reset or re-sync the user account info. Switching from WiFi to mobile data or vise versa. Deleting the apps cache and or data in the applications menu. If nothing works then it's potentially a back end problem on Disney's side. It's possible that the Android app and the iPhone app use different protocols for fetching data. While they look similar I believe the apps are developed independent of each other.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom