1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

And the last of my grandparents passes away...*sob*

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by J.E.Smith, Nov 17, 2003.

1. J.E.Smith

J.E.Smith Active Member

Well, I just heard the news that my grandfather on my my mother's side just passed away...

Last Thursday he had a heart attack and sent to the hospital. Today he had a by-pass and he got through the surgery all right. However, I heard that he started bleeding internally later on, and he then went unconsinous with blood coming from his ears. This marks the last of my grandparents to pass away.

Concedently, both sets of my grandparents passed away to similar causes. My grandfather on my father's side passed away in the late 80s also due to a heart attack(Though I think he died shortly afterwards), and both my grandmother were taken by cancer(My grandmother on my mother's side had lung or kidney cancer in 1999, and my other grandmother had lukeimia in 2001)

I'm going to miss him, like I do all of them

2. tigsmom

tigsmom Well-Known Member

I'm sorry for your loss...please remember all the good times you have had with them.

3. General Grizz

General Grizz New Member

Zeke - my condolences to you and your family. :( The Grizzly Hall family is praying for you!

You know as well as I that your grandparents, with faith, are in the best place they could ever imagine to be - and you will be with them again.

God bless you all,

Tomu

4. Erika

Erika Moderator

I'm sorry to hear about this. Please take care.

5. MerHearted

MerHearted Well-Known Member

I'm sorry J.E. :( *huggles*

6. J.E.Smith

J.E.Smith Active Member Original Poster

Thanks for everything guys...hey, if anyone who is in tonight's chat room(November 17, 2003) and saved the transcript, could you send it to me? Stupid AIM booted me out and closed all my chat windows...I wanted to save all the nice things Grizz and everyone said to me dang it!

So if anyone out there saved it send me it, or let me back in if it's going on, OK?

7. darthdarrel

darthdarrel New Member

Sorry for your loss my prayers will be with you and your family tonight! I also don`t have any grandparents left.

8. tiggerlover1971

tiggerlover1971 New Member

J.E. I am so sorry for your loss Your family is in my prayers !!!

9. pinkrose

pinkrose Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost my last grandparent back in Feb. It's still hard. I miss them very much. My prayers will be with you and your family.

10. MouseMadness

MouseMadness Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry too. :( I still have 3 of my four grandparents left, and am dreading the day I have to tell them goodbye. Take care, they are in not just a better place now, but the best. :)

11. Al

Al Well-Known Member

I am really sorry to hear about you sad loss :( Take care.

12. LeaveALegacyGuy

LeaveALegacyGuy New Member

I'm sorry for your loss.:( Take care

13. The Mom

The Mom Moderator Moderator Premium Member

My children's last grandparent (my mother) is in failing health. My daughter goes out of her way to spend time with her whenever she's home, because she knows that it won't be long until she's gone.

Sometimes I get frustrated with all I have to do for her, but I know in the end it will help my grieving to know I've done everything possible to make her final years happy. (Plus, I'm learning to find the humor in the situation. :lol: )

I'm so sorry for your loss.

14. WDWFREAK53

WDWFREAK53 Well-Known Member

God broke your heart to prove to you, He only takes the best!

I'm sorry to hear about your loss J.E. My condolences go out to you and your family.