An Apology to Friends...

Goofyernmost

Original Poster
Today has been a very bad day for me emotionally. My X has managed to still hang in there, but, I decided that I needed to go see her for two reasons, one because, it is the right thing to do and, two, because I needed to support my daughters in this very taxing time for them.

Anyway, when I walked into the room and saw this person that I didn't even recognize lying there and the first thought that came to mind were the pictures that I had seen of German Concentration Camps, all the past seemed to just disappear and frankly it took me completely by surprise, but, I have been anything, but, a calm, happy person since then. Today, I came down pretty hard, for no real reason, on @Cesar R M over a minor little topic that really doesn't matter when you see the other things that life can do to one and I really shouldn't have. Everyone is entitled to their opinions and to live their lives however they see fit. So for that I apologize to Cesar and to anyone else that I might have offended with my smart remarks. Sorry!

MinnieM123

Premium Member
@Goofyernmost , I just got home from work and haven't had a chance to read any of the forums yet. But I think most of us know you are a nice, decent person, and none of us are perfect. We've all messed up once in a while. I'm glad that from whatever conversation you had earlier, you are good enough now to apologize to Cesar and/or others.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom