American Idol Guessing Game - Returns!

Fantasmic!329

I'd guess that it was too...but hey...America could surprise us.
Only thing that would even possibly make my original prediction come true, is if Cook's fans decide that he would be better off not winning the show.
They might be looking at it as a Ruben vs. Clay scenario -- Ruben actually won the show, but who really won in the long run?

Laura

Premium Member
Original Poster
I think this may be the first week that I did not want ANY of the idols to leave. Way to hang in there Syesha!

syesha.jpg

Here are the current standings:
1. happymom52003 - 277
2. imagineer boy - 247
3. ksccar - 234
4. Nicole220 - 227
5. Fantasmic!329 - 225
6. Uponastar - 223

6. Nemo14 - 223 - FINAL
8. Mikester71 - 221
9. BeachClubVillas - 217
10. GenerationX - 215
11. SpongeScott - 213
12. Nibblesandbits - 210
13. Laura - 209 - FINAL
14. Computer Magic - 199
15. DonaldDoleWhip - 197
16. k.hunter30 - 176 - FINAL
17. ASJHLJ - 162 - FINAL
18. Wilt Dasney - 150 - FINAL
19. MontyMon - 138 - FINAL

If David Cook wins next week, then no scores will change and what you see above will be the final scores. If David A wins, everyone without "final" by their name will add 100 points to their score. Either way, those I've bolded will not change their positions next week regardless of who wins.

So whether it be with 377 points, or with 277 points, happymom52003 is our official winner this year! Congratulations!!!

Hey Monty, didn't you get last place last year too? :lol:

nibblesandbits

Well...pooh. I thought I'd do better. :(

This year really did surprise me. I'm surprised by how some people (David Cook, Syesha) did WAY better than I ever thought they would when we first started out and that some of the other stellar singers (Carly, Michael Johns) just couldn't connect with anything. This year really was a crapshoot.

Thanks Laura for running the contest! I had a blast...even though I lost pretty miserably. :lol:

Uponastar

I did a little better than I thought I would, considering how this season had so many surprises. Darn Syesha...she should have gone home sooner. :D
Congratulations to both Davids...either one winning is fine with me.
And thank you, Laura.

DonaldDoleWhip

What an interesting game this year! And haha, I got the lowest score out of everyone who predicted Archuleta to win.

I would have rather seen a Cook vs. Mercado finale. Even though I never really liked Syesha, I dislike Archie even more. I just hope he doesn't win.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom