American Idol Experience To Close

RSoxNo1

Normally I lament the loss of an attraction, but I make an exception for AIE. Even Disney can't wait to get rid of any trace of it. Hopefully a replacement attraction comes soon; DHS needs all the help it can get.
I'll preface this by saying that I only saw the show twice. It wasn't horrible. It was better than expected, but it wasn't anything I was particularly interested in. The production value was certainly there, but the content wasn't for me.

Kman101

AIE shows could vastly differ. I'm sorry it's another building that could sit empty (though at least Frozen sing-fest could go there it seems) for a while but I won't miss the attraction. It was years too late and came at the peak of the show. Not very smart. Idea WAS good but a little too late, IMO. The overall interest just wasn't there. It was a nice effort.

Probably could have gone a little better if they didn't have a finale show (many wouldn't want to hang around or come back for it) and just had each show declare a winner and that be it. I understand the idea of the finale show but some aspects of this didn't seem to work.

RSoxNo1

Obviously, you didn't see the one I was in.
My former podcast co-host did a very amusing Randy Newman impression. He has a decent voice anyways so I was trying to get him to get to the point where he got on stage, and then do the Randy Newman voice. It would have been fantastic.

Goofnut1980

I have never been in the AIE theater.. but would it be large enough and the stage clearance be high enough to do a show there? with a little sprucing up, they would be able to do a show there and then tare down the hunchback theater to make room for expansion??? hmmmm

Cmdr_Crimson

Boy, I'm pretty sure it will be a Madhouse in that Theater for the Last show come August 30th..:hilarious:
audience-of-one5672689.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom