Amercan Idle may be gone..what to take it's place

Cmdr_Crimson

THIS Is what needs to come back..And It's Still on tv..
Who_Wants_To_Be_a_Millionaire_Playit.jpg

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
Can't have Marvel in the parks.
Either way, the "attraction" is crap and it takes up too much space in a primo spot. I can't wait to see it replaced.
I was thinking that Agents of SHIELD might (might) skirt the issue because the characters involved clearly did not exist when the Uni contract was signed. That being said "SHIELD" is referenced in Marvel Island, so it's possible that would knock out even future created characters that are said to be part of SHIELD.

As for the AI attraction, I don't love it, I don't hate it. I actually like the attraction far more than the actual TV show.

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
I was thinking that Agents of SHIELD might (might) skirt the issue because the characters involved clearly did not exist when the Uni contract was signed. That being said "SHIELD" is referenced in Marvel Island, so it's possible that would knock out even future created characters that are said to be part of SHIELD.
Nope. Though, now that you mention it, I do wonder about adding something to DisneyQuest... I would assume not, but I don't think it counts as a "park", but it woul be an "attraction".

tl77

Na...they wouldn't/couldn't make it big enough in NFL, so they need to scrap Carsland for DHS and make a Frozen land instead. Long trackless indoor dark family ride, Maybe a sled coaster, Olaf spinner or maybe something like the tractors in Carsland but as sleds being pulled by Sven. Lots of ideas and they could devote an entire area to it - frozen on one side Star Wars land on the other. Then redo the great movie ride into Disney movie scenes (especially those not with attractions at the parks already, etc) DHS could be a hit

The AI/Sound Studio buildings seem big enough to house some kind dark ride, Frozen, Star Wars... anything really, there needs to be something more that just the Toy Story Midway in the high capacity/family/dark ride category at DHS

WDWDad13

Frozen just made #8 on the all-time grossing films list (right behind Titanic, or bumped Titanic?)... It would make sense to turn AIE into "Frozen" sing-a-long shows every 30 minutes.

Disney is sitting on a massive gold mine opportunity for their parks based on the movie results and difficult ability to find merchandise at times. I'm telling you, Star Wars Land, Frozen Land, and The Great Movie Ride into Disney movie scenes...and DHS has just become a very crowded park once again

Cesar R M

They could use the excuse to move the Hat.. transform the front of the american idle thing as a store of the size of Emporium and in the back.. another restaurant.

tl77

The majority of the attractions DHS are some type of show/film in a theater... but they only have 5 rides (Tower of Terror, Rockin' Roller Coaster, Toy Story, Star Tours, and The Great Movie Ride) I think they should convert AI and the Sound Stage for some kind of dark rides... with AA's not screens

Dads 2 Boys

How about potentially using the stage portion for the rumored Live Tangled show.....having a live show indoors similar to Finding Nemo in AK. An indoor show with air conditioning can be a welcome addition regardless of the show.

RMichael21

Ladies and Gentleman, Boys and Girls! Welcome to Disney's Hollywood Studio's newest attraction!

Welcome to... Empty Theatre: The Ride

Take a journey through a bare theatre and see what it's like to tour the infamous theatre with no name! Located in the luxurious Echo Lake, take your time and enjoy what the Empty Theatre: The Ride has to offer! :D

vinnya1726

Na...they wouldn't/couldn't make it big enough in NFL, so they need to scrap Carsland for DHS and make a Frozen land instead. Long trackless indoor dark family ride, Maybe a sled coaster, Olaf spinner or maybe something like the tractors in Carsland but as sleds being pulled by Sven. Lots of ideas and they could devote an entire area to it - frozen on one side Star Wars land on the other. Then redo the great movie ride into Disney movie scenes (especially those not with attractions at the parks already, etc) DHS could be a hit

You are Hired! Disney should put you on payroll and make this happen now. Great Plan.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom