Trip Report Amazing magical moment

So me and my family were in the magic kingdom for the fourth day of the trip, we are staying at port Orleans riverside, and we had fast passes for quite a few things, and the things we didn't we had fast passes for later on in our trip. Except for seven dwarfs mine train. We had to give those up because we had to change plans, even though we had booked them straight away. The queue was insane for the ride, two or so hours long and we decided we would write it off, was a shame but we weren't prepared to wait that long. That is until we were queuing for it's a small world and one of the cast members showed us our aisle, said welcome because we had first visit badges. As my dad got into the boat he turned to us and said "I've got something special" he showed us a fast pass for any ride at any time. We had been given it by the amazing cast member. We were extremely excited as this meant we could actually do seven dwarfs. Thanks to that amazing cast member our whole trip was that much better. When have you had something similar where a cast member has done something special for you, or given you a magical moment?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom