Amazing Ebay Products (resource thread)

yensidtlaw1969

MOUSESURPLUS said:
we get everything direct from disney,we are there biggest surplus vendor, wdw scottie boy please email us at mousesurplus@aol.com i have a desk ready for you, as you can see by last 2 on ebay i hooked you up, if you guys knew whats about to be sold off you would all be crying we have chandalier from empress lilly astro orbitors snow white cars, toad cars, winnie the pooh cars, space mountain cars galor, and the old millinium clock, with mickey and the old prism crystals from fountain at spaceship earth fountain, and all food rocks are coming in to, by the way general grizz where do i sent land fountain piece to thanks

Do you plan to get anything more from 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea? If so, anything cheap, as in something a 14 year old without a job (I hate child Labor Laws!) can afford or atleast convince his parents to get for him? I absolutely love that ride even though I'm old enough to have had the opportunity to experience it, but my parents thought it was lame :cry:

Also, do you ever get anything from Disneyland? I've been to WDW many times and Disneyland only once, but I find myself liking Disneyland Better for one reason or another and I would love to have some of that magic in my home.
I'm also theming my room to Disneyland and Painting murals of things from the park on my walls, and would love to have something from there to go with it. Hopefully if you get another Alien Encounter seat I can get one of those (yes, I do realize that AE was in WDW, I'm just pointing it out that I want one).

Thanks!

Yensidtlaw1969

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
i just got in a servers jacket this weekend from WDW Albert and Victorias. it is rockin'. quick shipping as well. they are must do business with for disney product. great price as well ($10)

checkem' out

PurpleDragon

MOUSESURPLUS said:
we get everything direct from disney,we are there biggest surplus vendor, wdw scottie boy please email us at mousesurplus@aol.com i have a desk ready for you, as you can see by last 2 on ebay i hooked you up, if you guys knew whats about to be sold off you would all be crying we have chandalier from empress lilly astro orbitors snow white cars, toad cars, winnie the pooh cars, space mountain cars galor, and the old millinium clock, with mickey and the old prism crystals from fountain at spaceship earth fountain, and all food rocks are coming in to, by the way general grizz where do i sent land fountain piece to thanks

Wow!!! :eek: (wipes drool from mouth)

If you have food rocks coming in, do you have anything from the old Kitchen Kabaret? I would love one of the veggie veggie fruit fruit guys. How much are the Toad cars going for?

Horizons1

All the stuff you have and are getting is awsome, I am interested in purchasing one of those prism crystals from the SE fountain. That would be soooo cool!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom