1. The new WDWMAGIC app for iPhone and iPad is now available on the App Store.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

AMA: All 3 Asia Resorts in 1 Trip! With Video!

Discussion in 'Tokyo, Hong Kong and Shanghai' started by glendroid, Apr 6, 2017.

1. glendroid

glendroid Active Member

In late February/early March, some friends and I went our 4 year in the making trip spanning Shanghai, Tokyo and Hong Kong. We visited all the resorts spending 2 days in Shanghai Disneyland (First Visit), 7 Days at Tokyo Disney Resort (2nd Visit) and 2 days at Hong Kong Disneyland (First Visit).

HOTELS:
    Shanghai: 3 Nights Toy Story Hotel
    Tokyo: 1 Night at Sheraton Grande Tokyo Bay, 3 Nights Tokyo Disneyland Hotel, 2 Nights Sheraton Grande Tokyo Bay and lastly 1 Night at Hotel Miracosta.

If you have any questions about the resorts, hotels, food or the nature of pulling off this trip.. feel free to ask!

Video:
    Shanghai: 0:01-5:20
    Tokyo: 5:21-12:17
    Hong Kong: 12:18-15:09

Last edited: Apr 6, 2017
  2. Kman101

Kman101 Premium Member

Always great to see more reports from the Asia parks! I haven't watched the video yet but I will. Any pictures to post though? I know video is easy but I'd love to see some pictures and a written report ... planning an Asia trip in a couple of years so, again, it's great to see more people getting there and reporting back.

3. MrMagic

MrMagic New Member

:O awesome