Am I missing something that is going on Oct 10-17

LuckyDogg

Hello everyone! I hope you all can help me out. My wife and I are planning a trip for the family to Disney World Oct 10-17th. This is not our first trip but we are not experts.

The reason I am posting is when I went in to make dining reservations (we are right at the 180 day mark) everything I chose was either already booked or almost at capacity. I was looking at Ohana, Be Our Guest, Chef Mickey and ?? Is there some big event that week that I am missing or maybe something else I am missing? Our last trip to Disney was a few years ago and the week before this one, the crowds were a little elevated due to a large influx of people from KY that were flooded out and schools were canceled (at least this is what we heard). One of our concerns is with my one daughter, she handled that crowd fine but I know she would never be able to handle a peak season crowd.

We are starting to second guess our decision and I was just looking for some insight. Thanks in advance for any information.

RonAnnArbor

While there is lots of good information in here --- its not most of the things mentioned --- its plain old BOG, Chef Mickey's, and Ohana are the three most popular restaurants at ANY time of year and hard to get, even on the day you can start to book -- I have never been able to book BOG EVER at any time of year, even on the earliest available hour on my given start date -- but I've been able to walk up at almost every visit and get a table, especially if you go earlier...

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom