Am I doing somthing wrong?

James137

We are planning our 3rd trip to Disney World. We used a TA last time, Build a Better Mouse Trip, but after several weeks have not received a response. I then did a quote from Magical Travel, again I have received no response after a week. I have now sent out a 3rd request to another agency, how long should I have to wait for a response? I think 48 hours in appropriate but my husband said I need to be more patient. Our trip is many months away but I really want to get it booked. I'm not a patient person I guess lol.

Nemo14

We are planning our 3rd trip to Disney World. We used a TA last time, Build a Better Mouse Trip, but after several weeks have not received a response. I then did a quote from Magical Travel, again I have received no response after a week. I have now sent out a 3rd request to another agency, how long should I have to wait for a response? I think 48 hours in appropriate but my husband said I need to be more patient. Our trip is many months away but I really want to get it booked. I'm not a patient person I guess lol.
Your mistake was not contacting our sponsor, @Kingdom Konsultant!

Upvote 0

Tinkerbella16

Another Kingdom Konsultant client here! Absolutely love them and wouldn't use anyone else. They are very quick with responses! It is all stress-free planning with them! Happy Planning!!!

Upvote 0

awheartsdw

Our TA was from Dream Makers, Linda. She was amazing from start to finish and always got back to us within a reasonable amount of time, and if she didn't, she always indicated why and really kept us informed.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom