Am I cutting it to close?

Jess G

Original Poster
Guess everyone has officially caught on to Sanna because the only dinner reservation available was 7:10 :( I hate rushing on vacation... thinking of making a lunch reservation for a different day luckily what I have my eye on is served @ lunch and dinner

Upvote 0

ToTBellHop

That's not necessary.

Sit at 6:30. Finish eating at 7:30. Bus stop at 7:45. Board the bus at 8:00. At Magic Kingdom by 8:30 with time to spare.

Unless you consider that rushing through the meal.
I consider an hour at a sit-down to be rushing. And you are assuming a lot that if you book a 6:30 reservation, you will be sitting at 6:30.

I don't personally like spending an entire meal looking at my watch, hoping the service is fast enough, then rushing to a bus stop, hoping there are no bus delays, then sitting on the bus hoping I don't have the driver who actually goes 5 mph in the bus loops.

I've been burned by that type of assumption in the past. Restaurant service and traveling around Disney is usually efficient but not always. I don't know how pressing it is that the OP be at MK for 9 pm. If it is an absolute necessity (e.g. a dessert party), I wouldn't chance it.

Upvote 0

Jess G

Original Poster
That's not necessary.

Sit at 6:30. Finish eating at 7:30. Bus stop at 7:45. Board the bus at 8:00. At Magic Kingdom by 8:30 with time to spare.

Unless you consider that rushing through the meal.

That's a good point but that would also be assuming they are able to seat me early. IM TORN

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Guess everyone has officially caught on to Sanna because the only dinner reservation available was 7:10 :( I hate rushing on vacation... thinking of making a lunch reservation for a different day luckily what I have my eye on is served @ lunch and dinner

Yes you would be rushing possibly not even making it as well, and that's such a great meal I wouldn't rush it or any TS meal at WDW. Lunch is a great option and that's what we usually do at Sanaa. The menu is almost exactly the same and you will not be rushed and can enjoy your meal and looking at the animals on the Savannah. ;)

Upvote 0

Jess G

Original Poster
What's going on at 9:00 in MK? I guess you need to decide which is more important, the dinner reservation or your MK plans.

I have a 8:50-9:50 FP for 7DMT and I don't want to cut it to close to wishes... MK is deff more important lol I ended up canceling the dinner and making a lunch reservation @ sanna for my AK day

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom