Alternatr Resort that offers Extra Magic Hours?

jayinthe813

Original Poster
It looks like Hilton Lake Buena Vista resort no longer offers Extra Magic Hours. Is there an alternate resort (not Disney) offering Extra Magic Hours?

mouse_luv

I believe the DoubleTree Suites in the Disney Springs area has it, but IDK if they are the only ones or if some of the others do as well.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
The Hilton, Swan, Dolphin, and Shades of Green were the only ones that offered EMH that are not Disney owned and Hilton now does not offer that anymore. The only places now that are now still offering it is the Swan And Dolphin, and Shades of Green. :)

mouse_luv

Last edited:

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
http://disneyspringshotels.com/hotels/doubletree-suites-by-hilton/

Scroll down and it says this: and is the only of the 7 DS hotels that has this written in their benefits,
  • Official Walt Disney World® Hotel benefits for guests

So either they do offer or it's pretty darn deceiving. lol

Doubletree never offered them only The Hilton did. They do not get EMH I am certain of this and if you notice it does not tell you what they are specifically. lol. :)
Here is a link of the most up to date info of which hotels currently offer EMH.

https://www.undercovertourist.com/blog/extra-magic-hours-when-to-use-when-to-avoid/

Dad 2 M & M

mouse_luv

They have bus service, etc but do not offer EMHs.

Whatever, then they need to change their website. Because it states separately on the same page about the bus service etc, and also has the part I cut and pasted from their page. I could honestly care less because I don't stay anywhere that's not a Disney resort, I was just trying to help the OP.

Polydweller

Whatever, then they need to change their website. Because it states separately on the same page about the bus service etc, and also has the part I cut and pasted from their page. I could honestly care less because I don't stay anywhere that's not a Disney resort, I was just trying to help the OP.
It is a bit misleading, I agree, but none of their information says anything about offering EMH. Their official benefits page only mentions things like booking rounds at the golf courses, a complimentary bus and buying tickets at the front desk. But nothing about EMH. So yes, Official Walt Disney World benefits statement is a bit misleading but, to the OP, you won't find EMH available at Doubletree.

Rob562

It is a bit misleading, I agree, but none of their information says anything about offering EMH. Their official benefits page only mentions things like booking rounds at the golf courses, a complimentary bus and buying tickets at the front desk. But nothing about EMH. So yes, Official Walt Disney World benefits statement is a bit misleading but, to the OP, you won't find EMH available at Doubletree.

The link provided goes to the Doubletree. If you switch the hotel to the regular Hilton, it still lists EMH as a benefit, which seems to be incorrect as of a month ago (unless something changes and they decided to continue to offer it)

-Rob

Polydweller

The link provided goes to the Doubletree. If you switch the hotel to the regular Hilton, it still lists EMH as a benefit, which seems to be incorrect as of a month ago (unless something changes and they decided to continue to offer it)

-Rob
Don't see how that changes the discussion. The discussion was about whether Doubletree has EMH and it doesn't and never did.

I just checked the Hilton Lake Buena Vista site. There is nothing there about EMH. You may need to refresh your browser cache.

Rob562

Don't see how that changes the discussion. The discussion was about whether Doubletree has EMH and it doesn't and never did.

I just checked the Hilton Lake Buena Vista site. There is nothing there about EMH. You may need to refresh your browser cache.

The OP started out mentioning how Hilton had it, and now doesn't.
Then someone linked to the Doubletree and said that "Official Walt Disney World hotel benefits for guests" implied EMH benefits.

Getting back to the Hilton, their page does say they still offer EMH.
http://disneyspringshotels.com/hotels/hilton/
which says "Enjoy complimentary transportation to and from Disney Theme Parks, and experience extra magic with Disney’s Extended Theme Park Hours benefit, providing longer hours for fun on select days and nights at the Disney Theme Parks."

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom