Alternative to traditional post-bound albums

wvdisneyfamily

Original Poster
Has anyone ever used a 12 inch binder for an album as opposed to the traditional post-bound album? I'm looking for alternative albums because the post-bound ones are very pricey and not always suiting to my needs. Please send me a link to any place where you can get the binder or whatever else you may use. Thanks!!

Disneyfalcon

I just saw this! I have used binders before. Disneyland and World used to carry some great leather ones which I used for my Disney trips.

I've also ordered from exposuresonline.com. They have a huge selection and good sales.:)

If you are anywhere near an Archivers they have a good selection of quality 3-ring binders, 12 x12 and 8-1/2 x 11.

YES!! Archivers is awesome.

I was gonna say the same thing: Archiver's has a wonderful selection of binder-type scrapbooks.

I've always used post-bound albums but I usually have a difficult time with the posts. I'm switching to binder-type albums now. Another thing I like about them: Archiver's has pages for the albums that will allow you to put the extra pictures that you don't use in your scrapped pages right there in the same album. So, I'm planning to have a scrapbook page and then an album page with extra pics, then another scrapbook page with extra pics on the page after, and on and on. Previously I put my extra pics in separate albums. I like the idea of having it all together.

wvdisneyfamily

Original Poster
Thanks guys! This is very helpful. Postbound albums are very limiting. I'm going to use what I have left and then start with binders. Thanks again!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom