Allergies

coasterphil

I just got back, and I wasn't bothered to much by it. I don't know the actual count though.It was much better down there then it is here in Atlanta. I've been miserable since we got back, as the count here was 3000 yesterday.

MissM

If you go to weather.com and type in the city "orlando" when you look at the forecast, there will be a link off to the right that mentions allergies. This is the current week's forecast. The link may not work as the date changes, which is why I explained where to find it. It's very good for looking up history and levels for the areas. A few weeks ago I was slammed with miserable allergies here in Tampa but it's gotten better lately (for me anyway.) Pine is high right now and grass is fluxuating.

They also have really useful charts and at-a-glance histories:
The last 51 days of tree pollen history for Orlando here.
The last 47 days of grasses history for Orlando here.
The last 47 days of weed history for Orlando here.
The last 51 days of mold history for Orlando here.
Hope that helps. :) Worst comes to worse, pack some claritin. Stuff works like a charm for me.
-m

MissM

Oh yeah, the generic works wonders and it is significantly cheaper. If you have a Costco membership, you can get a year's supply for about the cost of a normal box of brand-name claritin.
-m

PhotoDave219

Well, before i moved to Orlando, i had nasty allergies. After i moved to Orlando, I have no problems (except for being allergic to Universal :lol: )

pinkrose

My allergies act up almost everytime of the year I'm down there. May is the worst time for me though. Last year, I OD"d on Napercon A (eye drops). One of my eyes was really red and I wanted it to clear up before hitting the parks, so I kept putting drops in it. At breakfast, I went into the restroom to notice that one of my pupils was huge! My eye wasn't red anymore though. :lol:

WDWKat26

My Dad gets really bad allergies. Last night him and my Mom went to the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival and my Dad's sinuses were so bad they were causing him extreme pain from the pollen and stuff. You can always check the pollen count on weather.com too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom